BY CLARISONIC #7 in Skin Care Tools

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
G G.
I have severely oily (and acne prone) skin with the occasional blackhead. I have been a longtime fan of the Clarisonic, as it was able to clear up my skin at lightening speed, however only recently tried the deep pore brush head. I have to say, using this brush head on my Clarisonic only increases the cleanliness of my skin. I don't know why I never gave it a thought before, but this brush has further decreased the oil my skin produces and gave it an even cleaner feel (which I didn't know was possible). I highly recommend this brush head for anyone with similar skin to mine, but be gentle using this brush nonetheless! Being too abrasive with this can cause your skin to further break out, believe it or not. Try it out!
sarah f.
Garden City, MI
I have been using the brush for over 5 years. This brush head is by far my favorite. It is the perfect combination or working hard/ getting a deep clean as well as not being too harsh and abrasive.
Riley H.
I love my clairsonic and this is the Brush head I always buy. I feel like it does a good job of cleaning the skin but it is so pricey! It has honestly stopped me from buying it before...it is an item I like to splurge on when I'm wanting to treat my skin.
Mia H.
I have the Mia2 and love the machine period. The deep pore pad though, despite my breakouts I can only use this once every two or three days. I find it too abrasive and would not recommend this pad for anyone with delicate skin. Sensitive pads provide enough exfoliation.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
I love this brush. I used the sensitive skin one prior to this and I must say this one does the trick. They are a little pricey but worth the price. It's gentle but cleans well! I will be buying again.
Karina C.
Bronx, NY
I love the Clarisonic and this brush head was really good. I bought the pack that comes with two because it saves money and it saves me time from having to buy another once it's time change it.
Sasha D.
My skin is sensitive but this is so the brush I use several times a week. Not to harsh but definitely leaves skin feeling clean and exfoliated. I have used others but this still remains my favorite for regular use
Brie F.
I use my Clarisonic in the morning to help exfoliate my skin. I use this particular head because it is a deep cleaning pore refining brush head
I truly enjoy it and find it effective.
Janee S.
Review for: Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head more...
I love this product because the bristles are not hard and it gets really deep into pores (especially if they are large) and gets all the dirt out of them and leave the skin supple
Jen C.
This is my favorite brush head. Cleans and exfoliates so nicely. I didn't know how nice my skin could be until I bought this. Love love love. I just wish they weren't so expensive.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta , GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?

back