BY CLARISONIC #7 in Skin Care Tools

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Buy on Sephora*
Julyen Matthew E.
Chula Vista, CA
I love my clarisonic brush . It works well with active breakouts and doesn't spread them to the rest of your skin. I like that it helps your skin look smoother and cleaner and the product you apply goes in deeper.
Sydney M.
I love this head!! It leaves my face feeling so clean and exfoliated!! The price for the system brush and the heads can add up, but I think it's worth it!! It's like having an electric toothbrush for your face.
Malesa H.
Pasco , WA
I really like this brush head! I do feel it getting deep in the areas I want and it doesn't irritate it at all. And I think it lasts a good 12 weeks with proper care. I'd say a little spendy but totally worth it.
Leann F.
Alexandria, VA
This is my go to brush head. Each night I wash off my makeup with an oil cleanser and then do two passes in my face with a gentle clarifying cleanser and my Clarisonic deep pore brush head. My skin has never been better!
Caroline D.
I use this twice a week for deep exfoliation and it WORKS. I have sensitive skin so any more use leads to irritation. If you're going to use a clarisonic, this is the brush head that gets you RESULTS honey.
Erica B.
Louisville, KY
This is the only brush head I use with my clarisonic. I feel like this gives the deepest and best clean of all of the available options. I have repurchased over and over and over. Pricey but worth every penny
Tierra H.
Ringgold, GA
My favorite brush head besides the foundation brush head. It really works the product into your skin and washes it out. You can by them online, Sephora, ulta, Dillard's and Moore. It's last three months!
Kristina K.
Bellmawr
I really liked this scrub head but i would not recommend for daily use. Using everyday Made my face get worse. Using 2x a week was better for my face. I still used the facewash just not with this brush.
Danielle F.
The clarisonic brand brushes are always softer than the knockoffs but they're so expensive. Anyways, this Brush is soft on the skin but gives a nice, deep clean, especially after wearing makeup all day.
Angela A.
Pleasant Prairie, WI
Really love this brush because it gets my pores clean. I feel like I get a deeper clean when I use this brush head. It takes off all my dead skin and my skin is left bright and renewed after each use.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta , GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?

back