BY CLARISONIC #7 in Skin Care Tools

Buy now on Sephora
and get 4.0% CASH BACK with
powered by

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin. see more...

• Favorite Clarisonic brush head? I want to try a differen...2 Answers
  • How effective is this brush head compared to the sensitiv...1 Answers
  • Do anyone recommend this brush head? I just got a clariso...1 Answers
Buy on ULTA*
Ashleigh W.
Moberly , MO
I have combination skin and this is my favorite brush head to use. It is deep cleaning but it is not too harsh on the parts of my face that do not tend to break out. It also works really great and helping to combat my oils on my nose.
Lindsay P.
Baltimore, MD
This is the best brush head I've tried from clarisonic. It has just the right amount of exfoliation for my skin. The other brush heads are too soft. I use this on my back sometimes to help clear up the skin back there too.
Susana P.
Staten Island, NY
I've been using the Clarisonic brush for many years maybe 5 now. I've tested most of the heads and my favorite has to be the delicate one because I'm a sensitive skin. The pores brush is good but tends to irritate my skin.
Jenn Z.
I've been using Clarisonic products for years and not too long ago I switched to a deep pore head. NEVER GOING BACK. It cleanses my pores and helps my acne and blemishes even better than the acne head. Definitely recommend!
Alyson R.
Longview, TX
If I use this at night my skin feels clean and refreshed when I go to sleep. I can only use it at night because it does cause some redness, but that subsides by the time I wake up. I would highly recommend this to anyone.
Jasen D.
Phoenix, AZ
I actually bought my wife a Clarisonic device for Christmas last year. I however get to use it as well as just her. I do like this products and I think that the brush cleaned out of my pores good. I do recommend this.
Jessica Nicole T.
Fort Carson, CO
My favorite brush to use on my mia 2. Has helped shrink and reduce my pores cause they were extremely bad! Affordable and lasts long with the proper cleaning and storage after each use! this is the only one I ever use!
Courtney W.
I'm currently using this brush head along with the matching cleanser. I feel like it is getting all the dirt out of my skin, but it is a little harsh on the skin. I would not recommend this brush if you have sensitive skin.
Joanarc S.
Holy grail cleansing tool. This together with whatever cleanser I have with me has been through so much - moving homes, vacations, business trips, and lazy weekends! I don't have sensitive skin so this worked well for me. I have bought countless brush replacements!
Sydney M.
I love this head!! It leaves my face feeling so clean and exfoliated!! The price for the system brush and the heads can add up, but I think it's worth it!! It's like having an electric toothbrush for your face.
Annie U.
Bronx, NY
For normal to combo skin users: Does this dry out your face while cleaning? My concern is that it might be too harsh...
Katie D.
Atlanta , GA
Does the "deep pore" cleaning aspect of this make you break out? I have acne problems.
Laqueta H.
Looks so complicated how often should you use it and is it worth the money
Maria B.
San Pablo, CA
Is there a coupon that I can use to buy this amazing product at any store?
Jessica A.
I've been looking into this product, but I'm wondering if it's REALLY worth the cost. Does it work at truly cleaning pores?

back