How long does a brush usually last?
Garden Grove, CA - 7 months ago

2 answers

Sorry...I guess you didn't say that you were using a "Clarasonic" but, I think my answer might apply to any brush head. 😊
5 months ago
Clarisonic recommends discarding the brush head every three months (when used twice daily). However...if you want to save a little money, then you can buy an antimicrobial soap like Hibicleanse (which you can buy from your local pharmacy or on Amazon for around $11) or Provon (another really good antimicrobial soap that you can also buy on Amazon), remove the brush head, scrub the antimicrobial soap really well into the bristles with your fingers or a new used toothbrush, and then I let it sit for a couple minutes. After that rinse it really well with hot water and let it air dry overnight. Also, make sure to use the antibacterial soap or a cotton round with some rubbing alcohol to clean around the base of the Clarisonic before reattaching the brush head. Personally, I think as long as you are keeping it clean, it could last anywhere from 4 to 6 months (depending on how often you're using it of course). BUT, AGAIN...that's only my personal opinion. I hope my answer helps. 💜
5 months ago