Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head Twin Pack

"Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head Twin Pack. Our Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face.Three sets of dual inner rings...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clarisonic Deep Pore Brush Head Twin Pack!
Cinzia N.
Glendale Hts, IL
I buy these from Sephora and use it every other day, it took so much dirt off my skin I couldn’t believe it. But HOLY CRAP these things are expensive! They’re about $27 for ONE brush. That’s way to expensive. But of course I bought these brushes because I wasn’t going to just not use it, so I kept my eyes peeled for sales and deals. You save about $2 when you buy a set of 2.
Julie W.
Phil Campbell , AL
These are the only brushes that I will use on my Mia! I love them! Definitely worth the money! They make my skin feel so soft and smooth and I've seen a major improvement in my skin since I have been using them! I recommend these to everyone I know!
Monica K.
Ponte Vedra, FL
A little pricey however it's worth it. Clarisonic is a wonderful tool to cleanse your skin. For people with sensitive skin, it's a wonderful alternative to face scrubs.
Joan  K.
Dix Hills , NY
Clarisonic deep pore brush heads keep my skin well cleansed and virtually pore free. While new level of skincare. cleansers, serums and creams work much more efficiently after cleansing with Clarisonic. Several brush heads to choose from including sensitive choose what works for you.
Denise M.
QueenCreekAz
I can not live without this brush head! I have larger pores and ever since I started using this brush head they have been a lot cleaner giving me the appearance of smalller pores. I would definitely recommend it to anyone who had trouble with large pores.

Looking for your answer?