CLARISONIC Deep Pore Brush Head

Deep Pore Cleansing Our new Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head uses an advanced dual-action motion to effectively cleanse your oily skin, large pores, and those hard-to-reach or uneven areas of your face. Q: What does the Deep Pore Cleansing Brush Head do for my skin? A: It cleanses deep within your pores, specifically in uneven and hard-to-reach areas, such as around your nose. Q: How often can I use this Brush Head? A: It is an ideal complement to your current brush head and can be incorporated into your cleansing regimen when your skin seems particularly oily or in need of a deep pore cleansing. It is safe and gentle for use twice a day if you re prone to large pores or consistently oily skin. Q: Who should use this new Brush Head? A: It is ideal for those with oily skin or large pores, and it is great for anyone tryin.

Do you like to put the cleanser directly on the brush or on your face first?
Is this a good treatment for large pores?
Does this help with big pores?
Start your review of CLARISONIC Deep Pore Brush Head!
17 days agoFort Hood, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
I've been using this now for about a month now. I do see some differences but I'm thinking that I might need to get a facial to really get my pores cleaned. It does leave my skin feeling super smooth and clean.
25 days agoNassau County
The only Clarisonic brush head I trust to keep my pores small and skin flawless. It deep cleanses way better than I anticipated. On days I don't use it, I definitely notice a difference. Helped with texture issues and pore unclogging.
a month agoLos Alamitos, CA
I use my Clarisonic in the morning and night. I like the deep pore brush head I feel like it really cleans my skin. I wear makeup daily and my skin can break out easily so this help keep my skin clean!
3 months agoHigdon, AL
I've been raving about Clarisonic for 6 years now. This is my favorite brush head to use with it. It keeps my skin looking so great! My face is always glowing. Improved texture and elasticity.
3 months ago
Cant live without it. Use it overnight, even travel with it. Do yourself a favor and wash your face with a Clarisonic then tone. You won't have any residual skin or dirt.
2 months ago
I love my Clarisonic deep pore brush head...I also have a silicone brush head that I love to apply my facial serums! && I love that they are coming out with new brush heads & will be available for the CLARISONIC Deep Pore Brush Head21 days of #Ulta sale!!
2 months ago
Purchased at: ULTA
I bought this brush head because I prefer something that’s firmer. (I do not like the radiance brush head) this one is kind of abrasive so I have to be careful not to press too hard but it does a good job of making my skin feel nice and clean without being irritated. I think I will probably still stick with the acne brush though.
2 months agoWare Shoals, SC
If you have acne or blackheads, this brush head is super helpful. I have tried this brush head, the original brush head, and the sensitive brush head-the Deep Pore brush head is by far my favorite. My skin always feels so clean and refreshed after using my Clarisonic.
2 months agoNeenah, WI
This is my favorite brush head! My skin always feels so clean after using this. It helps keep the pores clean and keeps my skin clear when used regularly. I usually get the two pack because it’s a better deal. I got mine at Ulta.
3 months agoNewark, DE
I felt that different brush styles truly didn’t make a difference in my skin when using for specific reasons they are designed to work to help. Any scrub head will work.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...