BY CLARISONIC

A set of four soft-bristle facial brush heads for the Clarisonic® Cleansing System. Compatible with every model, these soft facial brush heads vary to accommodate a range of skin types and should be replaced every three months. With the acne cleansing brush head, extra-plush bristle gradation helps to provide ultragentle cleansing for sensitive and acne-prone skin, while the sensitive brush head is perfect for sensitive to normal skin types. Ideal for cleansing oily skin, large pores, or hard to reach areas of the face (such as around the nose), the deep pore cleansing brush head is gentle enough for daily use. This set contains:Acne brush pack: - 4 x acne brush heads Sensitive brush pack: - 4 x sensitive brush heads Deep pore brush pack: - 4 x deep pore brush heads Sensitive and deep pore brush pack: - 3 x sensitive brush heads- 1 x deep pore cleansing brush head see more...

• "I would recommend Clarisonic to anyone." in 1 review
Mae J.
Oldsmar, FL
I am not acne-prone in general but I tend to get blackheads, easily on the nose and T-zone. To help fight this, I've tried the Clarisonic Cleansing Brush for a deep-pore cleaning. I love it as it is effective and truly leaves my skin feeling deeply cleansed, like I've just been in a spa for a facial treatment. The brush lasts a while but I bought this 4-pack for a value replacement.
Rowan G.
I have very oily, sensitive, acne prone skin. These particular brushes on my Clarisonoic were the best at dealing with it. Great value for a great result! I wouldn't recommend using every day though, perhaps 1-3 times a week depends on your needs.
eirini t.
If you haven't already tried a clarosonic you really need to. It's pretty life changing !! These value sets for the brush heads are well worth it. It basically makes whatever you cleanse with work better. I highly recommend them!!
Danielle F.
Columbia Sta, OH
When I was pregnant with both of my children my skin did some funny (really not so funny) things. I was oily and dry at the same time! I purchased a Clarisonic along with this 4 pack of replaceable heads. My skin has NEVER been as clear and easy to manage. While dryness and oily skin still hits me from time to time (and they always will) I am able to manage the situation with these brush heads. I went and had a facial the other day and the esthetician was surprised at how clean my pores were. I told her I use the Clarisonic system and she told me that is exactly why I am in such good shape.

Since the heads need to be changed at least every 3 to 4 months I bought the 4 pack from my local Sephora. It was an amazing value AND they come in a super cute little cloth container to store the other heads safely and to keep them sanitary until the time comes to use one.
Cherise E.
Fuquay Varina, NC
LOVE my Clarisonic! I use these brush heads because (thankfully) I don't have sensitive skin but I do have large pores (not thankful). These brush heads work amazing. I seriously feel like my face is so clean after using it. It also diminishes the size of my pores for a while after as well. I noticed results after just the first use with my Clarisonic. I have tried the sensitive brush head, but for me, I didn't feel like it cleaned my skin as well as with the deep pore one. I would recommend Clarisonic to anyone. I know it's a bit pricey, but it's an investment for your skin.
Marie A.
Round Rock, TX
Amazing product. Have been usin the clarasonic for over 2 yrs and i keep getting compliments on my skin. I do take good vare of my skin, but i don't go for medical grade microderms any more. I'm not saying this is the alternativeto a micro, since i get them at home twice weekly with a personal machine,(im 46 yrs young) but it is a darn good tool to keep your face clean,smooth and looking amazing. I use it once a day at night.
Hannah S.
I routinely go to get facials to keep my skin in good condition and once I got my Clarisonic my skin has cleared even more. You should never use a rough brush/towel on your face so the Sensitive Brush Refills are perfect! I don't use my Clarisonic everyday because it can be too harsh to your skin, so every other day if not every few days. Great purchase and worth every penny!
Amy S.
I don't really consider my skin sensitive, but using the standard brush with my Clarisonic was giving me some redness, spots, and bumps on my cheeks. When I needed a new brush head I ordered this brush pack with the sensitive skin replacement brushes. I really love them! They are not as firm or "scratchy" as the regular brushes, but I find they still give me a deep clean. Using these daily I have noticed no additional redness or bumps on my skin, and I continue to see the benefits from my Clarisonic.
The Deep Pore brushes offer a much deeper clean, and are great as a once a week treatment, or for days when I have worn more makeup.
Ana M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I will never go back to using anything else! Clarisonic is hands down the best facial cleanser ever!!! I used regular wash on one side of my face and clarisonic deep pore on the other and after one use, you could physically see the difference! I had my friend feel my face the other day and was told that it felt like a baby. She's now convinced and is going to buy Clarisonic too!!
leslie g.
Tustin, CA
I really fell in love with the sensitive brush head because a while back i actually got one for deep cleansing and omg my face got all red and i started breaking out more until i got the sensitive one as a gift it works soooo much better ! i really recommend this to everyone!
Ninfa R.
Is this worth it ?
krista p.
Glendora, CA
Yes, it got rid of all those little texture bumps our skin sometimes gets!