BY CLARISONIC #82 in Skin Care Tools

A set of four soft-bristle facial brush heads for the Clarisonic® Cleansing System. Compatible with every model, these soft facial brush heads vary to accommodate a range of skin types and should be replaced every three months. With the acne cleansing brush head, extra-plush bristle gradation helps to provide ultragentle cleansing for sensitive and acne-prone skin, while the sensitive brush head is perfect for sensitive to normal skin types. Ideal for cleansing oily skin, large pores, or hard to reach areas of the face (such as around the nose), the deep pore cleansing brush head is gentle enough for daily use. This set contains:Acne brush pack: - 4 x acne brush heads Sensitive brush pack: - 4 x sensitive brush heads Deep pore brush pack: - 4 x deep pore brush heads Sensitive and deep pore brush pack: - 3 x sensitive brush heads- 1 x deep pore cleansing brush head see more...

• Yes, it got rid of all those little texture bumps our skin someti...1 Answers
  • Is this worth it ?1 Answers
  • "I would recommend Clarisonic to anyone." in 1 review
Mae J.
Oldsmar, FL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I am not acne-prone in general but I tend to get blackheads, easily on the nose and T-zone. To help fight this, I've tried the Clarisonic Cleansing Brush for a deep-pore cleaning. I love it as it is effective and truly leaves my skin feeling deeply cleansed, like I've just been in a spa for a facial treatment. The brush lasts a while but I bought this 4-pack for a value replacement.
Rowan G.
I have very oily, sensitive, acne prone skin. These particular brushes on my Clarisonoic were the best at dealing with it. Great value for a great result! I wouldn't recommend using every day though, perhaps 1-3 times a week depends on your needs.
eirini t.
Beauty Junkie Expert
If you haven't already tried a clarosonic you really need to. It's pretty life changing !! These value sets for the brush heads are well worth it. It basically makes whatever you cleanse with work better. I highly recommend them!!
Yvonne O.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love my clarisonic!!! These sensitive brush heads are the best and the only ones i use because they are gentle on the face.
Annastacia E.
Port Huron, MI
Deep cleans and keeps skin radiant. Glad they came out with a brush design for clogged pores, Clarisonic has got this!
I use this brush on all my clients with congested skin and am amazed at how the skin glows..
A++ in my book!
Danielle F.
Columbia Sta, OH
When I was pregnant with both of my children my skin did some funny (really not so funny) things. I was oily and dry at the same time! I purchased a Clarisonic along with this 4 pack of replaceable heads. My skin has NEVER been as clear and easy to manage. While dryness and oily skin still hits me from time to time (and they always will) I am able to manage the situation with these brush heads. I went and had a facial the other day and the esthetician was surprised at how clean my pores were. I told her I use the Clarisonic system and she told me that is exactly why I am in such good shape.

Since the heads need to be changed at least every 3 to 4 months I bought the 4 pack from my local Sephora. It was an amazing value AND they come in a super cute little cloth container to store the other heads safely and to keep them sanitary until the time comes to use one.
leslie g.
I really fell in love with the sensitive brush head because a while back i actually got one for deep cleansing and omg my face got all red and i started breaking out more until i got the sensitive one as a gift it works soooo much better ! i really recommend this to everyone!
Lindsey P.
I really love the sensitive brush head. My skin is super sensitive and it really helps to make it feel refreshed without over powering or making my skin sore for a few days.
Sofiah H.
Raleigh, NC
Beauty Junkie Expert
These will make your skin feel so amazing. You can also pop the little middle part of the brush and just use that and it's amazing for around the nose and to get all the little pores you normally miss.
Ana M.
West Palm Bch, FL
I will never go back to using anything else! Clarisonic is hands down the best facial cleanser ever!!! I used regular wash on one side of my face and clarisonic deep pore on the other and after one use, you could physically see the difference! I had my friend feel my face the other day and was told that it felt like a baby. She's now convinced and is going to buy Clarisonic too!!
krista p.
Yes, it got rid of all those little texture bumps our skin sometimes gets!
Ninfa R.