Clarisonic Classic Skin Cleansing System uploaded by Mackenzie k.Clarisonic Classic Skin Cleansing System uploaded by Nia J.Clarisonic Classic Skin Cleansing System uploaded by Nia J.

BY CLARISONIC

CLARISONIC Skin Care Brush - available with 2 ounce cleanser This Clarisonic Skin Care Brush system kit includes: Cordless Clarisonic Classic Charging Cradle Sensitive Brush Head 1 oz. trial sizes of Refreshing Gel Cleanser, Gentle Hydro Cleanser and Nourishing Care Cleanser Developed by the lead inventor of Sonicare®, Clarisonic® uses patented sonic technology to gently yet deeply cleanse pores of environmental toxins, makeup and bacteria ~ without abrasion or harsh chemicals.  Unlike superficial cleansing, Clarisonic removes greater than 6X more makeup and actually increases product absorption - making the skin more receptive to skin care ingredients .  Skin is demonstrably hydrated, more even-textured, and suffused with a beautiful glow.  With regular daily use the Clarisonic reduces dry skin patches, oily areas and blemishes. &nb

• What do people think of this Clarisonic Classic Skin Clea...1 Answers
  • Is the clarisonic worth the hype?12 Answers
  • I really really want one of these! I have such dry skin. ...3 Answers
Mallory M.
Everett, WA
I love this cleaning brush. Whenever I feel my face breaking out I’ll wash it using this and it immediately makes a difference in my skin. Does a great job and really doing a deep cleanse and isn’t too abrasive to where it causes any irritation. Even when I’m not experiencing any breakouts, I’ll make sure to use my Clarisonic at least 2-3x a week because it also serves as an exfoliation.
Chelsea B.
Loved my Clarisonic it would completely clean my face & remove all of my makeup. The packaging was nice and even had a charging station & extra brushes for different cleansers. Actually need to buy a new one so I’m looking forward to it.
Leah S.
While on the pricey side, the Clarisonic Classic Skin Cleansing System is totally worth it! The brush came with various brushes for a variety of skin types, and it really gets into your pores to remove impurities and dead skin! I usually pair it with philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser for a nice, deep cleaning.
Sammy G.
United States
I cannot live without my clarisonic! It's so gentle yet really gets my deep cleansing on and makes sure my skin is left cleansed and feeling ever so soft!! The prices for these are pretty steep but I've noticed them decreasing slowly and surely so make sure to grab yourself one!! Clarisonic Holiday Pink Mia 2 Value Set
☁︎Hunter I.
Noble
Wow! This brush is so great! The brush heads are so gentle and I love how there are different brush heads for face and body! I also love my extender handle so I can clean all over my body! I love this product and would highly Recommend! Cleans really well!
Frankie L.
Brick, NJ
I have oily and acne prone skin and I bought this after all the great reviews that I heard on youtube. At first, I absolutely loved using this cleansing brush. I felt that it really deeply penetrates to my pores and cleans my face so much more. However, after a few weeks of use, I felt that the brush actually intensified my breakouts even after sanitizing/ changing the brush head. I had also tried to alternate days on using the cleansing brush, but that did not work either. The packaging said that you need to change the brush head every 3 months, however in my personal opinion, you need to change it more often. This kit and the brush heads are quite pricey. I was disappointed that this did not work for me as I hoped it will.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
I know everyone loves this product but I absolutely HATED it. My skin was okay before using it but after I started using it, it made me break out uncontrollably and would not stop. I kept using it because I was told the breakout was normal and would go away, but it did not. I stopped using it and had to get medication to make the acne go away. I would never recommend this product, but it seems I'm the rare experience since everyone else loves it.
Meghan M.
Denver, CO
I got this passed down from my aunt when I told her I wanted to try Clarisonic but not drop huge dollars. I've been using it for about six weeks and my skin looks and feels AMAZING! The first two or three weeks my skin did look a little worse, but I assumed it was just purging all the dirt and gunk hiding in my pores. I have sensitive skin and use the classic Cetaphil wash and it truly is my match made in heaven. The Clarisonic makes my lotion soak in so much better and really has helped my skin clear up with 3-4 uses per week. Highly recommend to anyone with sensitive, acne prone skin!
jamie d.
Rossville
Love , love, love this! Skin looks and feels cleaner alsmost immediately. My pores tend to clog on one cheek regularly . When getting facials extractions are ALWAYS needed there. After two weeks using this cleansing brush twice a day,that area of my face looked like I'd just gotten a facial. Ive spent $150 on a single facial before. This was a great investment for me considering the results. It also keeps the charge for a good while. I took a trip for almost 3weeks overseas and it stayed charged the entire time.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
This is the old school (heavier) one, but it gets the job done and all of the new brush heads fit this attachment. This is something I would recommend to anyone, especially if you have acne or clogged pore. Use this in a swirling motion and it will help take away dead skin and clean up your pores.
Ivelisse E.
Harrisonburg, VA
Is the clarisonic worth the hype?
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL
I want this so bad but I don't want to pay the price!! I hear amazing things about it but I am still going back and forth if I should get it.... Is it really worth what you pay?
Ana J.
Rialto, CA
Is it worth getting?
Caitlyn M.
I see such great reviews with youtubers on this product. I have very sensitive skin with larger pores and a few breakouts here and there. Will the sensitive brush head work on me? If so how? I'm scared that it will irritate my skin and make me even more red but I want to really clean my pores.
Quincey-Kaye B.
Sacramento, CA
I've been looking into purchasing a Clarisonic for a while now, but I'm not sure if it's worth the investment. You tell me. Is it worth the money, or can the same results be obtained by using a nice exfoliator? Thank you!