Clarisonic Classic Skin Cleansing System uploaded by Mackenzie k.Clarisonic Classic Skin Cleansing System uploaded by Nia J.Clarisonic Classic Skin Cleansing System uploaded by Nia J.

BY CLARISONIC #21 in Skin Care Tools

CLARISONIC Skin Care Brush - available with 2 ounce cleanser This Clarisonic Skin Care Brush system kit includes: Cordless Clarisonic Classic Charging Cradle Sensitive Brush Head 1 oz. trial sizes of Refreshing Gel Cleanser, Gentle Hydro Cleanser and Nourishing Care Cleanser Developed by the lead inventor of Sonicare®, Clarisonic® uses patented sonic technology to gently yet deeply cleanse pores of environmental toxins, makeup and bacteria ~ without abrasion or harsh chemicals.  Unlike superficial cleansing, Clarisonic removes greater than 6X more makeup and actually increases product absorption - making the skin more receptive to skin care ingredients .  Skin is demonstrably hydrated, more even-textured, and suffused with a beautiful glow.  With regular daily use the Clarisonic reduces dry skin patches, oily areas and blemishes. &nb

• What do people think of this Clarisonic Classic Skin Cleansing Syst...1 Answers
  • Is the clarisonic worth the hype?12 Answers
  • I really really want one of these! I have such dry skin. I really t...3 Answers
Meghan B.
Meghan B.
Appleton, WI
Seriously in LOVE with my clarisonic! It scrubs off the hard to get off makeup that makeup wipes and cleansing alone leave behind! Crazy weird, but I love seeing little bits of my foundation on the brush head after I'm done using it because then I know my skin is COMPLETELY clean. Whenever I use it, my skin feels SUPER soft and my fine lines seem to diminish! Since using this product, I've had way fewer breakouts and my skin overall looked less dull and is now more even! Only downfall is the price and price of replacement heads, but I feel like it's worth it!
GlamourUS B.
GlamourUS B.
N Las Vegas, NV
This #Clarisonic Classic #Skin #Cleansing System is a must have! I cannot live without this product because of the awesome results achieved. It gently #exfoliates and deep cleans my skin removing dirt, #makeup and impurities that my hands or face towels cannot get rid of. Once I started using this I saw a huge improvement in my skin; my pores were diminished, my oiliness was controlled, my skin just felt squeaky clean, and skin got clearer. I only use it 3 times a week when I need a deep cleaning. I just love it!
Julia N.
Julia N.
I have to, have to, have to use my Clarisonic once a day. I have really weird combination skin so I'm sort of flaky sometimes, but I have really sensitive skin so I have to use a gentle cleanser. This takes care of the exfoliating for me. My only issue is that the brushes get soft fairly quickly. I have been using it for a few years now and still love it.
Silje B.
Silje B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I got my Clarisonic 10 years ago and it still works like a dream. I use it every night with my favorite foam facial cleanser. I want to get one of the new pattern ones when this one stops working. But yeah after 10 years use I am so happy with mine, I have gotten new brushes for it a few times over the years.
Darleisha S.
Darleisha S.
I love love love these!! I've been using mine for about 2 months now, and my skin has gotten lighter & softer! It really helps with deep cleansing & massaging!! The power levels allows you to increase or decrease how gentle or extreme the process goes! Its a pretty penny but worth every dime!
Lisa L.
Lisa L.
San Francisco, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brush! It has helped me get rid of the flakiness on my nose area from allergies. It helps me not over use my cleanser as well. The only down side is that the brushes are so expensive to replace. It is a good investment, and better than all of the other luxury face brushes.
Kristen Nicole F.
Kristen Nicole F.
Des Plaines, IL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I actually love using skin cleansing tools. It has multiple types of brushes and speeds that can be used for all different skin types. It deeply cleanses away makeup, dirty, and excess oil. Just make sure to clean face first with makeup wipe before using it.
Kaitlyn M.
Kaitlyn M.
Atlanta, GA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Love this original Clairsonic Skin Cleansing System! I love that it has two speeds and you can use it both on your face and on your body. I bought it at a local boutique, but I know you can buy it at many department stores. I would recommend everyone try it.
Raneika W.
Raneika W.
Washington, DC
I have the Clarisonic Mia 2. It does a great job at getting the face super clean. I think it helped clear up my acne. But I would not recommend using it everyday. The have different brush head for different things but they all seem to work the same to me.
Shameakah V.
Shameakah V.
Lakewood, WA
Might seem gimmicky but I purchased one about 3-4 yrs ago my skin hasn't been the same I used to get giant pimples all over boy anymore keeps my skin clear clean and even helps scaring you can choose different spin heads if you have sensitive skin like me
Ivelisse E.
Ivelisse E.
Harrisonburg, VA
Is the clarisonic worth the hype?
Caroline B.
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL
I want this so bad but I don't want to pay the price!! I hear amazing things about it but I am still going back and forth if I should get it.... Is it really worth what you pay?
Caitlyn M.
Caitlyn M.
I see such great reviews with youtubers on this product. I have very sensitive skin with larger pores and a few breakouts here and there. Will the sensitive brush head work on me? If so how? I'm scared that it will irritate my skin and make me even more red but I want to really clean my pores.
Ana J.
Ana J.
Rialto , CA
Is it worth getting?
Quincey-Kaye B.
Quincey-Kaye B.
Sacramento, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
I've been looking into purchasing a Clarisonic for a while now, but I'm not sure if it's worth the investment. You tell me. Is it worth the money, or can the same results be obtained by using a nice exfoliator? Thank you!