Clarisonic Classic Skin Cleansing System uploaded by Mackenzie k.Clarisonic Classic Skin Cleansing System uploaded by Nia J.Clarisonic Classic Skin Cleansing System uploaded by Nia J.

BY CLARISONIC #10 in Skin Care Tools

CLARISONIC Skin Care Brush - available with 2 ounce cleanser This Clarisonic Skin Care Brush system kit includes: Cordless Clarisonic Classic Charging Cradle Sensitive Brush Head 1 oz. trial sizes of Refreshing Gel Cleanser, Gentle Hydro Cleanser and Nourishing Care Cleanser Developed by the lead inventor of Sonicare®, Clarisonic® uses patented sonic technology to gently yet deeply cleanse pores of environmental toxins, makeup and bacteria ~ without abrasion or harsh chemicals.  Unlike superficial cleansing, Clarisonic removes greater than 6X more makeup and actually increases product absorption - making the skin more receptive to skin care ingredients .  Skin is demonstrably hydrated, more even-textured, and suffused with a beautiful glow.  With regular daily use the Clarisonic reduces dry skin patches, oily areas and blemishes. &nb

• What do people think of this Clarisonic Classic Skin Cleansing Sy...1 Answers
  • Is the clarisonic worth the hype?12 Answers
  • I really really want one of these! I have such dry skin. I really...3 Answers
jamie d.
Rossville
Love , love, love this! Skin looks and feels cleaner alsmost immediately. My pores tend to clog on one cheek regularly . When getting facials extractions are ALWAYS needed there. After two weeks using this cleansing brush twice a day,that area of my face looked like I'd just gotten a facial. Ive spent $150 on a single facial before. This was a great investment for me considering the results. It also keeps the charge for a good while. I took a trip for almost 3weeks overseas and it stayed charged the entire time.
Leah S.
While on the pricey side, the Clarisonic Classic Skin Cleansing System is totally worth it! The brush came with various brushes for a variety of skin types, and it really gets into your pores to remove impurities and dead skin! I usually pair it with philosophy purity made simple one-step facial cleanser for a nice, deep cleaning.
Meghan M.
denver, CO
I got this passed down from my aunt when I told her I wanted to try Clarisonic but not drop huge dollars. I've been using it for about six weeks and my skin looks and feels AMAZING! The first two or three weeks my skin did look a little worse, but I assumed it was just purging all the dirt and gunk hiding in my pores. I have sensitive skin and use the classic Cetaphil wash and it truly is my match made in heaven. The Clarisonic makes my lotion soak in so much better and really has helped my skin clear up with 3-4 uses per week. Highly recommend to anyone with sensitive, acne prone skin!
Chelsea B.
Loved my Clarisonic it would completely clean my face & remove all of my makeup. The packaging was nice and even had a charging station & extra brushes for different cleansers. Actually need to buy a new one so I’m looking forward to it.
Frankie L.
Brick, NJ
I have oily and acne prone skin and I bought this after all the great reviews that I heard on youtube. At first, I absolutely loved using this cleansing brush. I felt that it really deeply penetrates to my pores and cleans my face so much more. However, after a few weeks of use, I felt that the brush actually intensified my breakouts even after sanitizing/ changing the brush head. I had also tried to alternate days on using the cleansing brush, but that did not work either. The packaging said that you need to change the brush head every 3 months, however in my personal opinion, you need to change it more often. This kit and the brush heads are quite pricey. I was disappointed that this did not work for me as I hoped it will.
Stacy B.
Arlington, VA
I know everyone loves this product but I absolutely HATED it. My skin was okay before using it but after I started using it, it made me break out uncontrollably and would not stop. I kept using it because I was told the breakout was normal and would go away, but it did not. I stopped using it and had to get medication to make the acne go away. I would never recommend this product, but it seems I'm the rare experience since everyone else loves it.
Vivian D.
Bellevue, WA
I have the very first version of the Clarisonic and I fell absolutely in love with it. I feel like I’m getting a massage on my face every time I use it! My face feels so clean and is rid of the makeup worn through the day. I use the brushes for sensitive skin which helps a lot. The bristles are nice and soft so they don’t feel too hard on my face. I not only use the Clarisonic for my face by on my body with the body brush and shower extension. It’s life changing lol. Nonetheless, this is a great product I could go on and on about.
Amber C.
Girard, OH
This is the old school (heavier) one, but it gets the job done and all of the new brush heads fit this attachment. This is something I would recommend to anyone, especially if you have acne or clogged pore. Use this in a swirling motion and it will help take away dead skin and clean up your pores.
Ashley K.
Los Angeles, CA
I have had my clarisonic for about 10 years now and I believe it is absolutely essential in my skincare routine. I can always see a difference in my skin when I stop using it and then start using it again. It gets all the gunk and makeup that the makeup remover did not get. And it really cleanses your skin well. I wish they would make them more affordable but I feel so lucky to have one.
Ryn B.
haslet, TX
When I remember to use my clarisonic, my face feels so good! I cannot believe how soft it feels. You literally do not need to press hard, you want a light hand when cleansing your face. I have sensitive skin, and this doesn't irritate at all. I recommend it. Oh and I also use the Korres milk cleanser and it just works so well with the clarisonic!
Ivelisse E.
Harrisonburg, VA
Is the clarisonic worth the hype?
Caroline B.
Panama City, FL
I want this so bad but I don't want to pay the price!! I hear amazing things about it but I am still going back and forth if I should get it.... Is it really worth what you pay?
Ana J.
Rialto, CA
Is it worth getting?
Caitlyn M.
I see such great reviews with youtubers on this product. I have very sensitive skin with larger pores and a few breakouts here and there. Will the sensitive brush head work on me? If so how? I'm scared that it will irritate my skin and make me even more red but I want to really clean my pores.
Breanne Z.
Lansing, MI
Would you recommend this for someone to use with dry skin?