Clarisonic CLARISONIC Sonic Radiance Brightening Solution, 1 ea uploaded by Angela H.

BY CLARISONIC #56 in Skin Care Tools

Helps Gently and; Effectively Treat and; Control Dark Spots and; Uneven Skin Tone Two-Step Regimen Promotes Radiant and; Youthful Complexion Innovator of Sonic Skin Care Clarisonic Sonic Radiance Brightening Solution Set Includes: Aria™/Mia3™ Facial Cleansing Device New Radiance Brush Head AM Skin Illuminating Cleanser PM Skin Renewing Peel Wash Brigh see more...

Hailey H.
Mobile, AL
The Clarisonic brush itself is a great exfoliator and leaves my skin feeling refreshed. It is gentle but also cleansing. The facial cleansers and moisturizers that come with it are okay - I’d prefer to use other cleansing/moisturizing products with the Clarisonic brush.
Merceades S.
To begin this, I'm going to clarify that I use this with a different Clarisonic from shown ( i believe it's the sport?) and I JUST use the cleanser.I however love this stuff. I received it as a small gift for buying the sport version and a sample of the cleanser. I never tested it as it smells like hotel shampoo. One day i ran out of my normal cleanser and tried this. I use it morning and night and have noticed that not only did it t brighten my skin over all, my acne and acne scars are now bare minimum.  M face feels clean and soft  afterwards and the smell doesn't linger past the wash. I feel like any serums and products I use after absorb 90% better. I would recommend this.
Amanda W.
Harrah, OK
This will literally transform your skin. If you think you're getting your skin clean without it, you have no idea what you're leaving behind on your skin. Hand-washing alone does not provide the abrasives that are essential in removing skin cells, and cleaning out your pores. That is where the Clairsonic line comes in. There are brush heads for any skin type and any skin need. They are also designed for applications for lunch certain product types. The cleanser that comes with this is fantastic. I recieved the cleanser and microdermabrasion wash and was impressed with both. Once you add this to your skin care regimen, you will know if you've missed a day; of course, you won't want to, you'll love it.
Claire J.
SAINT LOUIS, MO
I use the Clarisonic Sonic Radiance Brightening Solution every day and it makes my skin look gorgeous! I purchased a combo brush head/am cleanser/pm cleanser peel/serum pack from Ulta Beauty in October 2016 and have loved it ever since. It leaves my skin so radiant that it looks like I'm wearing a highlighter when I don't even have any makeup on at all!
Karla M.
Raleigh, NC
I love my clarisonic kit. I really feel it had helped me with tiny wrinkles. Every time I feel I get one I used it and it disappears after some days .. also the gels helped me with some dark spots .. I've been using my clarisonic for the last 2 years
Anisia M.
Gardendale
My cousin has one of these. She used it daily and her skin is so beautiful. It’s even toned and radiant. She goes without wearing makeup all the time because of this brush. Haven’t used it personally, but seeing her results makes me want one ASAP. She absolutely loves it and never mentioned any issues with Clarisonic CLARISONIC Sonic Radiance Brightening Solution, 1 ea
Darya K.
I recently brought clarisonic with radiance head. I use this product once a day. I was breaking out very badly; however, it helped me clear the acne away and give a more brighter and radiance skin. This product removes makeup well. I highly recommend this!!! It's on an expensive side but it is worth every penny.
Christine C.
Marshfield, MA
I love this product especially in the summer time, when sun damage is more prone! When using consistent my skin is more even toned and sun spots fade away! I can't live without my Clarasonic love it and highly recommend this products!
Haleigh C.
I bought this set a few years ago a macys when it was just $100!!!! It was seriously the best purchase I have ever made. The skin care was fine, it did the job but the brush is to die for. My skin has never felt so clean.
Jaycie M.
Choctaw , OK
I love this brush! I think the brightening line works okay, but I've found other cleansers and products that I like better. However, use the rush almost nightly and have really seen a difference in my skin. I love it!
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Is this worth the money? I have seen lots of things about it just not sure if I should take the plunge and buy one.
Jazmin D.
Pomona , CA
Is this product effective? I am looking for a good machine for my face to bring out its radiance.
Karen H.
Zell, Luzern
I have seen several reviews of this product and I'd like to know how is the lifetime? It is good to know how long we will serve the brush. visto varias reseñas de este producto y a mi me gustaría saber cuánto es el tiempo de vida útil? es buen saber por cuánto tiempo nos va a servir el cepillo
Kylie P.
I purchased a Clarisonic Mia earlier this year and have been using the normal and deep pore cleansing brush heads. It has helped clear up acne and reduce the size of my pores but I still have uneven skin tone and red blotchy spots. Has anyone seen results using this system that reduced redness, uneven skin?
Heather Z.
Do any of the Clarisonic brush heads fit on this handle? Or does it require the pink heads.