Clarisonic CLARISONIC Sonic Radiance Brightening Solution, 1 ea uploaded by Angela H.

BY CLARISONIC #43 in Skin Care Tools

Helps Gently and; Effectively Treat and; Control Dark Spots and; Uneven Skin Tone Two-Step Regimen Promotes Radiant and; Youthful Complexion Innovator of Sonic Skin Care Clarisonic Sonic Radiance Brightening Solution Set Includes: Aria™/Mia3™ Facial Cleansing Device New Radiance Brush Head AM Skin Illuminating Cleanser PM Skin Renewing Peel Wash Brigh see more...

Iu L.
Iu L.
Memphis, TN

"I use this daily (twice a day) with my regular cleanser. I've found that after first removing my make-up, this incredible exfoliating brush really "gets in there" and wipes all the extra gunk from my pores.
For some, twice a day may be too much, but I've found my skin looks forward to it / really needs it. For some, even once a day may be too much. With this brush, it's sort of a trial-and-error process in figuring out what works for you and for your skin type.
I like this brush because while it comes with a cleanser, you can use whatever facial cleanser you'd like with it. And, I love that it's charged by electricity....and doesn't run on an endless supply of batteries. I always feel that is such a waste!!!
I have and would recommend this brush to frie
Amy D.
Amy D.
A absolute must have for everyone with a face!! The clairsonic family is like no other in the way it cleans your face! This tool pulsates in a back and forth motion 360 times per second!!! While using a fluid flushing motion. This allows the Tool to clean your face 6x better than your hands can alone and can rid the skin of free radicals 30x more than your hands can alone!! This process leaves the skin feeling soft and smooth after the FIRST USE!! There are different brush heads and any face wash works with this devise! Don't use oils or exfoliates!!
Rebekah B.
Rebekah B.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I received this set for Christmas, and it has completely changed my skin in the best way possible. My skin is pretty normal as far as hydration goes, but I do have a few dark spots both from the sun and spots that linger after a break out, along with large pores. This system has tremendously helped with the spots, and the brush head has done wonders for helping keep my pores clean, which has over time helped them appear smaller because hand washing can't possibly exfoliate like my Clarisonic can.
Courtney T.
Courtney T.
Hamilton, NJ
The radiance brush head is my absolute favorite! I don't really have any problems with me skin so I pick this one up. It' is so soft on my skin, but still leaves me skin feeling very clean. With using it morning and night and with the cleaner it made my complexion brighter and more fresh looking. Definitely going to stick with this brush head from now on!
Mia H.
Mia H.
Rochester, NY
I have the original Clarisonic and frankly I understand what the hype is, it feels cleans and exfoliates well, but almost too well. It can be rough on sensitive skin like mine and then it red, considering the price tag I wouldn't buy again unless they created one extra soft for sensitive skin
Zoë P.
Zoë P.
YAAAAS love Clarisonic so much best facial cleansing/buffing tool ever. The charge on mine gets low quickly, but it's tolerable since I just charge it while I shower. Love the cleansers that come with the kit, but you can also apply other washes and use them!
Ricki M.
Ricki M.
Daphne, AL
Beauty Junkie Expert
I love this brightening set! I've seen such a large reduction in my dark spots and gave my skin so much radiance. I'm a Mia2 owner and I usually use the brightening or deep pore cleanse head. The radiance head is a little softer but still gets the job done
Nikki j.
Nikki j.
Belcher, KY
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased my Clarisonic about 3 weeks ago, and this is the best purchase I've made yet. I love how the brush is soft and doesn't hurt. It gives your face a good deep cleaning leaving you feeling and looking fresh. I definitely recommend this product.
Bianca C.
Bianca C.
Love this product helps get down into your pores cleans your face very well I use mine in the morning and at night I love it don't regret purchasing it I would buy it again without any question I bought mine at Sephora
Jessica George O.
Jessica George O.
Cibolo, TX
I love this cleaning brush, makes my skin feeling very clean afterwards. I don't use everyday. I can definitely can tell a difference from when I started using it, my skin is clear.
Lexi H.
Lexi H.
Edmond, OK
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this worth the money? I have seen lots of things about it just not sure if I should take the plunge and buy one.
Jazmin D.
Jazmin D.
Pomona, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Is this product effective? I am looking for a good machine for my face to bring out its radiance.
Karen H.
Karen H.
Zell, Luzern
I have seen several reviews of this product and I'd like to know how is the lifetime? It is good to know how long we will serve the brush. visto varias reseñas de este producto y a mi me gustaría saber cuánto es el tiempo de vida útil? es buen saber por cuánto tiempo nos va a servir el cepillo
STEPHANIE C.
STEPHANIE C.
Beauty Junkie Expert
worth buying? improves skin appearance?
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Beauty Junkie Expert
I purchased a Clarisonic Mia earlier this year and have been using the normal and deep pore cleansing brush heads. It has helped clear up acne and reduce the size of my pores but I still have uneven skin tone and red blotchy spots. Has anyone seen results using this system that reduced redness, uneven skin?