BeautyBeauty ToolsSkin Care ToolsClarisonic

Versatility at Its Best 3 Speeds Adjustable T-Timer Interchangeable Brush Heads Clarisonic PLUS Head-to-Toe Cleanse Face and; Body Sonic Cleansing System Includes: Clarisonic PLUS Cleansing Brush Sensitive Brush Head Body Brush Head Refreshing Gel Cleanser Body Cleanser Gentle Hydro Cleanser Extension Han

It says body, has anyone ever used this for their back? I have really bad backne and I'm wondering if this would be good for exfoliating.
Is this product for oil, blemishes, or makeup removal?
Is it for all skin types? Because i have real sensitive skin and oily dry skin.
Start your review of Clarisonic CLARISONIC PLUS Head-to-Toe Cleanse Face & Body Sonic Cleansing System, Turquoise, 1 set!
How would you rate this product?
Rose H.
Bluefield, VA
This is a great product, you really have to keep it clean tho! It's not the same as the leaf or Luna . But does work pretty great . I would like to get a massager for forming the face? Instead of buying ANOTHER PIECE OF equipment?! Ty
Debbie S.
Tarpon Springs, FL
I love my clarrisonic my face feels so clean and I got mine on qvc so I got the back scrubbing brush also! love love
Zariawn A.
Norfolk, VA
Everyone should include a cleansing system like this into their skin care routine. This clarisonic plus removes so much dirt and makeup from your face that a regular wash cloth could never remove. This is also super cool because you can use it on your body also! I would definitely recommend this system to those with sensitive skin and acne.
bob T.
These machines really clean your face to the deepest and really clean your pores well. However, the cleaning results don't last long. You vonstantly have to clean out and change the brush heads every 3 uses because of buildup which also becomes pricey. But other than that, it has amazing results.
Amber R.
Amarillo , TX
I love my Clarisonic. It really cleans my face. I have extremely dry skin. 1 use with my Clarisonic and my skin feel smooth again.
Megan H.
Gilbert, AZ
This is the best thing that ever happened to my skin care routine. My face always feels so clean after I use this.
Krista H.
Cody, WY
Clarisonic CLARISONIC PLUS Head-to-Toe Cleanse Face & Body Sonic Cleansing System, Turquoise, 1 set uploaded by Krista H.
Love this product. Was very skeptical it would work well, but was pleasantly surprised! Great for cleansing and exfoliating for the face and body! Pricey but we'll worth it.
Savannah C.
I have owned this product for 1.5-2 years and it has completely cured my acne! After washing my face felt refreshed and clean. It took a few weeks to start noticing some results, but after using it 4-5 days a week, my acne around my chin and forehead was completely gone. 10/10 would recommend to everyone!!!