BY CLARISONIC #18 in Skin Care Tools

Smooth. Clean. Beautiful. Just like the skin it transforms. It’s time to think beyond the washcloth and elevate cleansing to a sonic level. Traditional methods of cleansing don’t get your skin as clean as you’d think. Fortunately, the lead inventor of Sonicare® discovered a breakthrough in how we cleanse. Clarisonic’s patented sonic technology works with skin’s natural elasticity to gently remove the impurities traditional methods leave behind—cleansing 6X better than your hands alone. In just 60 seconds, the sonic action removes impurities from pores so creams, serums and moisturizers absorb better. And with regular daily use you’ll notice a reduction in dry patches, oily areas and blemishes. Cleaner skin is healthier skin and healthier skin is more radiant and more be. see more...

• "Great product if you have acne prone skin!" in 1 review
  • "If you are suffering with any of these then I highly recommend you try a clarisonic!" in 1 review
  • "This is absolutely worth every penny spent!" in 1 review
  • "After the first time i used it I couldn't believe how soft my face felt!" in 1 review
  • "It made my skin so soft and got rid of all the dry dead skin." in 1 review
Brooke R.
Spring Hill, TN
This thing is an absolute GAME CHANGER. I was super hesitant for a really long time because I kept thinking can this $100+ brush really help my acne that much? That's when I ran across a lady selling hers on Facebook (not something I'd normally do - but for $30 I figured why the heck not try it out). So I picked it up and went to Ulta to get the green acne head. I seriously have used it morning and evening every day since. If I had known that it would work so well, I would have purchased a brand new one a long time ago. If you're hesitant like I was, just do it. You will not regret it. It's the best part of my mornings and evenings!
Cesar G.
Royal oaks, CA
So I was going to give this product four stars because it is much easier to go on with your hands when cleaning your face, but this product does work. It does what is intended to do. My face feels clean and glowy after I use it. I do have to use more product when it comes to cleansers but cleans deep in my pores.
Amanda F.
West Columbia, SC
LOVE this tool to really get my face clean. Comes with a charger and base. Has multiple speeds that are easy to adjust and a light to let you know when it needs charging. Has multiple types of heads for different skin types. Easy to clean and I really noticed a difference with this tool. Worth he money!
Pamela S.
Travelers Rst, SC
I purchased my Clarisonic over a year ago and loved it so much that I bought one for my mother too. She loves it as well. I only use it a few times a week though, since it can be a bit harsh. I also use exfoliating cleaners and glycolic acid daily. I like the softest brush head best and have found some of the others to be abrasive. It travels well and the charge lasts for days.
Veronica S.
I really like my clarisonic facial cleanser but i felt that the hype of this product was too much. Its a nice alternative to scrubbing with my hands but it doesnt do anything to my pores size. My face is noticeably softer when using this but the blackheads still remain. The charge holds very well and i like how there are different speeds and head styles. This is a nice product
Chloe F.
Plano, TX
I LOVVVVVEEEE my Aria. 3 speeds for cleaning and it specifies when to clean what areas and for how long. My favorite. Much better than any competitor and better than the MIA
Mila J.
Homer Glen, IL
I purchased this a few years back and loved it immediately. My skin never felt as clean as it did after I used this. My moisturizer and serum soaked in so much faster. I find that you really don't need to use this everyday, it is a physical exfoliator that could really do more damage than good if overused.
Melissa L.
Citrus Hts, CA
Clarisonic devices are certainly an investment. I use mine a few times a week to really give my skin a deep cleanse. I have had my Clarisonic for 3 years, it has been dropped multiple times on my shower floor and it still works wonderfully. Best investment for my skin.
Hadley H.
Brookline, MA
This brush is awesome for daily cleansing of the face and pores. Although it’s kind of expensive, it’s worth it. When you finish cleaning you can feel how invigorated your skin is when you rinse after the timer is done. Also removes a lot of the dead skin!
Nallely H.
Youngstown, OH
I have not tried but would love to get one , all I hear is great reviews , maybe I'll get if for Christmas , not throwing any hint out there lol . My sister has one and she uses it regularly and says it's great .
Lauren A.
Is this product safe to use on your skin every day? What type of clearer works best with it?
janae g.
Stockton, CA
Will this product irritate your skin and is this tool great for sensitive skin?
Melissa W.
I have been looking for a cleansing brush, is this easy on sensitive skin? Is it worth the price?
Charl L.
Has anyone tried this? Opinions?
Adriana S.
Is this good for people with acne or is it too harsh?