Clarisonic

3 star

2 star

1 star

5 / 5
The Clarisonic Aria Pink is a stylish and effective facial cleansing brush that has become a staple in my daily skincare routine. With its gentle yet powerful sonic technology and soft pink design, it's a must-have for anyone looking to achieve radiant complexion. The Aria Pink's sonic technology removes dirt, oil, and impurities from the skin's surface and pores, leaving my skin feeling clean and refreshed. The Clarisonic Aria Pink is a fantastic choice for anyone looking to upgrade their skincare routine. Its gentle yet effective cleansing, soft design, and stylish color make it a worthwhile investment for those seeking healthier, more radiant skin.
5 / 5
I have tried many brands. This one is the most durable I have come across. I have never had to replace anything but the head. My skin has completely changed since using this. I no longer get little white heads around my nose, and my pores are almost non-existent. Plus, it feels so good after a long day.
5 / 5
I have my Aria since 7 years now and I love it. Is part of my daily routine. Nothing makes feel my skin more clean that my Aria. Is so great for me and is very easy to use.