Clarisonic Aria Sonic

by Clarisonic

Clarisonic Aria White. Sleek and modern, Aria offers the best of form and function for clean, beautiful looking skin. Clarisonic`s patented sonic technology gently yet thoroughly removes impurities, cleansing 6x better than manual cleansing alone.90 day money back guarantee & 2 Year product warranty Kit Includes:- Clarisonic Aria- Sensitive Brush Head- Drying stand- Wall adapter- USB-Enabled Universal Voltage pLink charger- Refreshing Gel Cleanser 30ml trial size- How to Use Your Clarisonic Sonic Cleansing Brush: Prior to the first use, charge the Clarisonic handle for 24 hours- Remove eye makeup by hand- Apply cleanser directly to moistened skin or to a damp brush head- Push the on/off button to turn on your cleansing brush- Select desired speed- Follow T-Timer prompts while gently moving the brush head in small circular motions. We recommend 20 seconds on the forehead, 20 seconds on the nose and chin, and 10 seconds per cheek. Your cleansing brush will automatically shut off after the cleansing cycle. NOTE: Keep the brush head flush to the skin. Pressing too hard will impede the motion and reduce effectiveness. We`re so sure that you`ll love your Clarisonic, that we offer a 90 day money back guarantee*Guarantee applies to the following Clarisonic products: Mia, Mia 2, Plus, Classic, Aria & Opal. Valid for UK residents. For a refund for purchases made at approved retail stores, keep product and sales receipt. 1 refund per person per household. Please see full T & Cs. All skin types.

I really want one of these! Do they really work and are they worth the price?
I want one of these Did you know you should be changing the top brush every 3 month?
Hey guys! So i have super dry and sensitive skin (like can’t even wash my face everyday that’s how dry and sensitive it is) and i was wondering if this product is worth it if my skin is that sensitive? Thanks in advance!
Start your review of Clarisonic Aria Sonic!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
...gives a really deep clean. I use it along with the radiance brush or the sensitive brush and both don't aggravate my skin at all. I've had it about 5 weeks now and have only charged it once - the battery indicator light is super helpful to make sure you never run out of charge. The drying stand keeps it looking great on my vanity too. I couldn't recommend it enough!in 13 reviews
a year ago
Very, very expensive. There is a tiny cleansing solution in the kit...like barely enough for a face wash. Also the bristles are too gentle for acne prone skin, you may as well wash with a cotton ball. This forces you to buy additional brushes..those aren’t cheap either
2 years ago
Love this product. Worth the money. It makes my skin feel clean and smooth. It was bought at Sephora. It exceeded expectations. Great product with different brushes. Different levels for gentleness. Would recommend.
2 years agoMassillon, OH
I really loves this product. It exfoliates your skin, leaving it baby smooth! It helped keep breakouts down, dead cleaned my face, and got rid of existing acne. Just don't use it every day. Your skin can't handle it! Lol
2 years ago
When I remember to use this, it is amazing. It definitely clears my pores out and leaves me with a fresh palette for treatments and/or makeup. I often forget to use it but when I am consistent it helps keep my congestion at bay.
8 months agoNorwood, MA
The Clarisonic worked very well for my skin. I loved the texture of the brush head and how it deeply and gently cleansed my pores and left my skin very smooth and soft. The product was easy to use and felt great! Definitely worth the price in my opinion.
2 years agoharcourt
this brush got into my pore and cleaned them out. Since using this brush my acne has gotten better. It is great for cleaning your skin. This brush exceeded my expectations!! i do recommend this item, it is amazing!!
3 years ago
This product is amazing. While I have very clear skin, it's because I work very hard to keep it that way. Using this in the shower with my soap & Glory face wash has definitely helped make my job easier.
8 months agoMckinney, TX
Using this made my skin break out TERRIBLY. I read that this is common at first, so I stuck with it. It never got better, and I eventually stopped using the product after my dermatologist told me to stop because I was supposedly causing micro tears.
a year agoChicago, IL
I love my Clarisonic Mia! I really like to use it right after a workout to get my cleanser deep into my skin. It’s easy to use, with just 2 buttons to turn it off & on. I would definitely recommend this product to others! It’s changed my skin game!
2 years agoCincinnati , OH
I use to use this every day but I switched to once or twice a week for a deeper clean , it will add acne if not cleaned well and if used to much. For me at least, you have to use a light hand when using as well.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...