CLARISONIC Aria Cleansing System uploaded by Sian K.CLARISONIC Aria Cleansing System uploaded by Meghana A.

BY CLARISONIC

Smooth. Clean. Beautiful. Just like the skin it transforms. It s time to think beyond the washcloth and elevate cleansing to a sonic level. Traditional methods of cleansing don t get your skin as clean as you d think. Fortunately, the lead inventor of Sonicare® discovered a breakthrough in how we cleanse. Clarisonic s patented sonic technology works with skin s natural elasticity to gently remove the impurities traditional methods leave behind- cleansing 6X better than your hands alone. In just 60 seconds, the sonic action removes impurities from pores so creams, serums and moisturizers absorb better. And with regular daily use you ll notice a reduction in dry patches, oily areas and blemishes. Cleaner skin is healthier skin and healthier skin is more radiant and more beautiful. Clarisonic Aria infuses sonic cle. see more...

• I been trying to get this for my friends birthday I seen ...1 Answers
  • Does it really get deep down into your pores? 2 Answers
  • I have been seriously itching to buy a clarisonic, but I ...2 Answers
Es C.
I used to like this a lot, especially since you can apply makeup with the Clarisonic but I recently gave this away because I had to throw away and buy more brush heads. It was getting to be too much, too expensive and too much clutter.
Margaret W.
I use my Clairsonic daily. I love it so much that I bought one for my mom and another for my BF's sister as gifts. Skin feels really clean. Different brush attachments are wonderful! Now it see there's an attachment for a makeup brush! Such a versatile product!
Jamie P.
Saint Louis, MO
This is probably the best skin care product I've ever purchased. It's absolutely amazing. If you're thinking about buying it, do it. If you're not, do it anyway. You will not regret it.
Janae J.
Stewartville, MN
I seriously love this clarisonic! You get different time and speed options with this one. I use it everyday and I am amazed at how different it makes my skin every time I use it.
Claire W.
I love my clarisonic! My face used to treat out so badly before I started using this. It really gets your skin super clean and it can be used with any face cleanser.
Shannon P.
Palm Desert, CA
My skin has never looked better. Finally a product that does what it says it will do. The brushes won't mold or develop bacteria. Keeps skin deep clean. Not harsh but does its job
Adriane C.
Hutto, TX
It's really expensive but I love the product. I feel like it's more effective than using my hands and really gets deep down into the pores. It also helps remove makeup and exfoliate the dead skin.
Rebecca D C.
This tool makes almost any cleanser work better. Be gentle, and do not use pressure. I would recommend the sensitive skin bruah heads for all skin types.
Madeleine R.
Mandeville, LA
I can't begin to say how glad I am I made the investment in my skin! I used to have cystic acne and now my skin is literally so so so smooth!
Caroline B.
Forest Hill, MD
Love my Clarisonic brush. I love using it in my shower and it is so nice with a gentle cleanser. One of my favorite tools that I own.
Asia A.
Hazel Crest , IL
Does it really get deep down into your pores?
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
How quickly did it take for this to help clear your face up?
Jacinta H.
I have been seriously itching to buy a clarisonic, but I have doubts. Which one is best and do they seriously make a difference?
Ricardooo M.
Tucson, AZ
I been trying to get this for my friends birthday I seen this one is good