CLARISONIC Aria Cleansing System uploaded by Sian K.CLARISONIC Aria Cleansing System uploaded by Meghana A.

BY CLARISONIC

Smooth. Clean. Beautiful. Just like the skin it transforms. It s time to think beyond the washcloth and elevate cleansing to a sonic level. Traditional methods of cleansing don t get your skin as clean as you d think. Fortunately, the lead inventor of Sonicare® discovered a breakthrough in how we cleanse. Clarisonic s patented sonic technology works with skin s natural elasticity to gently remove the impurities traditional methods leave behind- cleansing 6X better than your hands alone. In just 60 seconds, the sonic action removes impurities from pores so creams, serums and moisturizers absorb better. And with regular daily use you ll notice a reduction in dry patches, oily areas and blemishes. Cleaner skin is healthier skin and healthier skin is more radiant and more beautiful. Clarisonic Aria infuses sonic cle. see more...

• I been trying to get this for my friends birthday I seen ...1 Answers
  • Does it really get deep down into your pores? 2 Answers
  • I have been seriously itching to buy a clarisonic, but I ...2 Answers
Teka B.
I started using the cleansing system about five months ago at the recommendation of an esthetician (along with a med grade cosmetic), and I have never seen my skin more clean and refreshed. I deal with adult acne and it's a pain in the *** to find products that work properly....but this brush is like giving your cleanser a HUGE boost!
Edith G.
It honestly makes my skin feel brand new. I thought it was expensive but, well worth it. I noticed a difference in my skin when I skip this step in my skin routine and now can't live without my Clarisonic. It holds a charge for a good amount of time. I think I have to charge more every week in a half with using it twice a day.
Jackie R.
Hollywood, FL
I feel like this product was given a lot of hype but was not made out to be what you expected. Don't get me wrong, the product is not TERRIBLE but I thought and anticipated a better product for all the hype that it got. I am on the fence about recommending it because it just does not work for all skin types.
Ashley C.
Mililani, HI
I got the Clarisonic for christmas & I LOVE it! I only use it at night after I take my makeup off with a basic face cleanser & it is amazing! It get's off any leftover makeup that didn't come off with my wipes/makeup removers & leaves my face feeling clean & fresh. I don't use it in the morning since I use a mild exfoliating cleanser instead.
Nicole K.
Long Beach
I used to use the Clarisonic everyday at night, seven days a week. However, I felt it was becoming too harsh on my skin so now instead I use it once a week as a way to exfoliate. I felt it was better to use it this way for my skin because it did reduce the amount of acne I had on my face.
Mariah B.
Nashville
I really enjoy my Clarisonic and I feel it can do wonders...when it charged. Mine will die so fast it's ridiculous. And I feel like I cant find a soft enough brush for my sensitive skin. However, when it is on, it does work great I feel like I'm squeaky clean afterwards.
Katy H.
Browns mills, NJ
I've never used one of these, because i they they CRAZY over priced. but I've heard good things about them. I'd like to try it... but there is no way this college student is going to be shelling out 200 $ for a facial cleaning brush..
Nola R.
Milwaukee , WI
It comes in handy. However the brush heads you have to can on a consistent and regular basis. Those suckers are expensive. So my machine has been on my bathroom sink until I purchase it. OverAll a great product, price point sucks.
Keelin G.
The best cleanser on the market. It is seriously worth every penny, my face used to break out constantly and feel super oily, since using this brush my skins overall appearance has improved dramatically!
Jessica V.
Indianapolis, IN
I love my Clarisonic brush! It’s helped my skin so much with eliminating dead skin cells and cleansing the skin to prevent breakouts. It’s very gentle even on my sensitive skin. I bought mine at Sephora.
Asia A.
Hazel Crest , IL
Does it really get deep down into your pores?
Jessica M.
Fresno, CA
How quickly did it take for this to help clear your face up?
Jacinta H.
I have been seriously itching to buy a clarisonic, but I have doubts. Which one is best and do they seriously make a difference?
Ricardooo M.
Tucson, AZ
I been trying to get this for my friends birthday I seen this one is good