BY CLARISONIC

Clarisonic Aria Black Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

Mr.Canady C.
W Hollywood, CA
So at first I loved this scrubber. And was doing a good job then I noticed I began to break out more. From using it.  But I also I dohave sensitive skin. The price point was good. You do have to replace the heads every two months. I would recommend others to try this product  depending on your level of acne break out.
Kat L.
Mission Viejo, CA
Definitely noticed a difference in my skin once I added this to my routine! It help remove the hard to get blackheads one my nose and around my hairline. It was gentle enough that my skin wasn't red or left feeling beat up. Would recommend for sure!
Evelyn H.
N Hollywood, CA
My Clarisonic is the holy grail of all things beauty in my bathroom. I do not travel without it. Gentle on the skin, effective and definitely gets the job done. I’d be amazed if there is room for improvement.
Leila F.
Midland, TX
I really like this scrubber. I don’t know that I notice a huge difference after using it, and it is time consuming (compared to washing your face with your hands). I use it about once a week. I like it, probably not as wonderful as the the hype.
Jessica P.
Sarasota, FL
Expensive but so worth it. It gently and throughly cleans skin. It’s the best. You won’t believe how big the difference is between washing your face with Clarisonic versus washing your face with a washcloth!
Tara K.
My mother in law gifted me this last Christmas and I’ve been using it since! I use it about once/twice a week and it helps give my skin that extra fresh feeling before applying face wash or astringent which helps keep my pores clean.
Danielle L.
Zaleski, OH
Clarisonic Aria Black This gives you a deep cleaning to get all the dirt, oils, and pollutants that are stuck deep in your pores. It helps take off dry skin and helps your skincare cleansing or exfoliating products work better.
🌻 N.
This is seriously a great product and I recommend you buy it too. This product really helps people of all skin types and even though it's my first time I really have seen a huge difference in my skin. I think it's a good investment and the head is easily replaceable.
Rebecca S.
Saint Cloud
love this product and it clears my skin and it clears it up so fast. This products feels good on my face and I feel extremely good and clean after using it. The brush has great packaging and I love the color variety you can pick from. I would highly recommend this.
Jody-Ann W.
New Orleans, LA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is great for deep pore cleansing. I usually use it after I remove my makeup. It's easy to use and has different speeds which makes it great for different areas of the face. The only thing I found is that they don't generally last long. I'm on my third one and so far none of these brushes have lasted a year.
Cassandra M.
Marlette, MI
Is this a good product for acne? I keep having break outs and nothing will work.
Maria A.
Green bay, Wi
I be never used this before dose this irritate your skin? I feel its a bit pricey is it worth the $199.00? I would buy it if I knew what it is for?
Karina M.
Lynnwood, WA
What do you think about this? I've heard that it works, but I haven't tried it. Please let me know if someone recommend it!
Eduardo R.