Clarisonic Alpha Fit Mens Daily Cleanse Brush Head 1 ct uploaded by Aisha R.

BY CLARISONIC

With an average of 27,600 filaments per brush head, the Men's Daily Cleanse Brush Head by Clarisonic has patented DuPont elastomer filaments that are super flexible for maximum torque and a deeper, more invigorating cleanse and shave prep. The brush head is perfectly paired with the Alpha Fit Men's Facial Cleansing Device, but is also compatible with all other Clarisonic Facial Cleansing devices. see more...

Vickmarie G.
My husband fell into the bandwagon and bought this brush head. He uses it with my clarisonic. He has notice a difference on his skin and says it takes away everything and leaves you feeling clean. Would recommend.
Tiffani W.
This is a great brush head for all skin types for men. My husband was heasitant but now sees the difference in his skin texture and fewer breakouts. He uses it 3-4 times a week. It's a denser brush head and truly helps cleanse and minimize pores.
Robert L.
Los Angeles, CA
I didn't like this brush at all. I was a little excited I have to admit when my wife told me she ordered a clarisonic for me and the fact that it was for men. I was greatly disappointed with this brush. My wife loves her clarisonic so I wanted to keep at it. I felt like this particular brush head ate up my cleanser. And I felt like I was rubbing water on my face. My deep pore brush is a lot better than these and works great with my clarisonic alpha fit.
Zachary D.
Oshawa
I have been using the Clarisonic since 2011 and I have loved this immediate as well as long term skin benefits. I began with the normal brush, switched to the radiance, and finally to the men's. I first purchased a single replacement head when they became available at Sephora, three months later the double pack, and now I'm committed to this brush head. I use my device two to three times a week and clean the brush after every use. I couldn't be any happier!