BY CLARISONIC

Formulated with salicylic acid, this acne-treating cleanser helps clear and prevent new acne blemishes from forming by gently exfoliating to unclog pores and help dry excess sebum. Enriched with vitamins and botanicals, this comforting, foaming cleanser helps reduce the appearance of redness and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser. see more...

• Is this drying to the face??1 Answers
  • Is there a moisturizer that can be couples with this cleanser?1 Answers
Tiffany S.
Batavia, OH
Review for: no color more...
This has truly made a difference in my skin. My favorite face wash ever, it’s gentle on my skin I have had acne my entire life, tried TONS of face washes and this has been the best so far, even after using makeup remover there is still makeup on my face and my brush and this face wash gets it all and feels amazing!
Kelsea S.
Chesterfield, VA
Review for: no color more...
I will switch out my regular cleanser and use this one with my Clarisonic when I am experiencing a breakout. It really feels like it’s fighting my problem areas! And is gentle on the skin and doesn’t cause my face to become dry like slime other acne treatments do. It can be used without a Clarisonic as well, which is nice! CLARISONIC Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser
Amy m.
Great stuff! I wasn't too keen on sticking with the same brand for the cleanser, as soon as I finished it, but I quickly learned how important and great their cleanser was. Once I switched, I noticed traces of acne coming back and I quickly went to Sephora to stock up again. I won't be switching anytime soon.
Mary W.
Elgin, IL
This cleanser is good for acne while keeping sensitive skin relatively unscathed. I actually prefer the pire minimizing cleanser, but use this one occasionally when my acne needs special treatment. The creaminess is weird, and I do prefer the gel texture.
Tyonna E.
I like to use this product when I have a break out or right before "that time of the month". This product helps me control and minimize my acne and clear up my skin after a break out.
Cari S.
Brookings, SD
I didn't mind the clarisonic acne cleanser but I didn't see much of any improvement in my skin. It might have been because I didn't have a skin care routine at the time but I do not think it would be something I would repurchase.
Dina N.
I love keeping this product in the shower with my clarisonic; however, this product is a bit pricey. It does a great job is keeping acne away. I won't be buying again because of the price.
Veronica S.
Dover, NH
This cleanser really did work. I felt like when I had a breakout it helped lower it and clear it up quicker. There is a slight lather with this product. The cleanser can dry out your skin, so definitely follow up with a moisturizer. Use it when needed so your skin doesn't dry out. Overall I liked it and what it did for my skin... the only downside was the smell!
Sumaya A.
Gulfport, FL
The first thing I noticed about this face wash was how AMAZING it smelled and I don't usually care about how products smell but WOW... it smelled like something I want to drink on a hot summers day! Anyways, I think this works wonders on my acne prone skin and it clears them up too! I plan on repurchasing it but its so expensive.
Amanda J.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is EXTREMELY drying at first - but after about a week the skin adjusts. This did work well for me, I do think it helped prevent acne. However, it is a little expensive and there are other products that work just as well. I do not plan on repurchasing.
Tiffany M.
Akron, OH
Is there a moisturizer that can be couples with this cleanser?
clarissa r.
Aurora, IL
Is this drying to the face??