BY CLARISONIC #83 in Skin Care Tools

Clarisonic Acne Cleansing Brush Head Value Pack Beauty Shop by Category - Skin Care see more...

• Has anyone notice a difference in your skin using this brush head...2 Answers
Moe K.
I was a religious user of Clarisonic since 10 years ago. At that time they just came out with regular brush and it was ok but when they came out with this acne brush and deep cleanse brush I felt it was kinda of the same thing until i tried it it did make more difference in my skin! It really helped me control my acne! Since then I stock up on acne and deep cleanse brush from sephora. Give a try it is different from regular brush!
neumeye9 N.
Brighton, MI
My favorite brush head for my Clarisonic. I have really seen a difference in the oily areas of my face - my pores are cleaner and smaller and there have been less breakouts. I love getting this value pack - saves money and means I have to go to the store/order them less frequently.
Jordan P.
Pflugerville, TX
A great product. It's rechargeable so you don't have to worry about it running out of juice. It comes with a nice cover for the brush so that when you pack it away you don't bend the bristles. Can be used with just about any facial cleanser.
Alyx G.
Destin, FL
I use my clarisonic pro every time I shower and this is the brush head of choice! Really deep cleans and is great for not irritating my sensitive acne skin! Leaves my skin glowing and very clean! I would recommend this to any skin type!
Kelly N.
Gulfport, MS
I struggle with acne and dry skin and had been using the sensitive skin head until I found this one! It exfoliates better for my acne prone skin while also helping remove the dry, dead skin you get with acne! I would definitely recommend this for anyone with acne! (Not to mention buying more at a time sets you for a year AND saves you $$)
Carly S.
Ormond Beach, FL
While this made my skin feel smooth and remove the dead skin, it did more harm to my acne than good. My dermatologist told me to not use anything but clean fingertips to wash faces with acne, and only with a mild cleanser. She said clarisonic brushes irritate acne and she was right. I will use this on occasion but never when my face is broken out.
Megan F.
Jacksonville , FL
this brush head works great! Brings acne to the surface and then it all disapears! It did meet my expectations , but the value and cost is a bit unaffordable, the head itself is 30 and that doesn't include a face wash, plus they have to be replaced frequently! But I definitely love this product
Alyssa S.
Vermilion, OH
The only heads are use when I use my Clarisonic, very gentle but still gets into the pores very good. Effective very good value pack I’ve been using Clarisonic for years it’s so good and it’s very worth the price
Ashley D.
Madison, CT
I like these brush heads for my clarisonic to help with acne. I bought them at Sephora. I do find them to be a bit pricey but they meet my expectations and I like a value pack. I would buy them again
Courtney M.
San Tan Vly, AZ
I didn't think how much the different brushes for my clarisonic made a difference, this brush head is gentle, but not too gentle that you don't feel like it's cleaning your skin. I love the way my face feels after using this
Christina F.
Nashville, TN
Has anyone notice a difference in your skin using this brush head vs other ones?