CLARISONIC Acne Clarifying Collection, 1 ea

by Clarisonic

Pairing the power of Clarisonic s patented sonic technology with our Acne Cleansing Brush Head and Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser, this collection simplifies and improves the cleansing process. In one easy step that s safe and gentle enough for use twice daily, you can remove dirt, oil and impurities more thoroughly-and begin to treat blemishes. Kit Includes: Mia 2 Exclusive handle coloring for this collection Patented sonic technology at 300+ micro-movements per s

I’ve wanted a Clarisonic but don’t know much about them. Is it worth the price and is the acne collection worth it for someone who has adult acne?
is this good for getting makeup off?
I have never used this. It okay for combination sensitive skin?
Start your review of CLARISONIC Acne Clarifying Collection, 1 ea!
How would you rate this product?
Really helped with the process of clearing up my skin! I really feel like it cleans out my impurities and dirt that I encounter throughout the day. I would definitely recommend this if you’re looking for a product to clear your skin while keeping your natural glow.
Fort Campbell , KY
Love this brush sooo much! My skin feels amazing after I wash my face with this magical thing. I love that there is a specific brush for my oily acne prone skin. And yes I would definitely buy it again.
Oily, Combination / Acne, Blackheads, Large Pores
Kent, wa
I love my clarisonic! I use it every other day. At first it will make you break out but thats because its pulling out all the toxins. There are multiple heads you can switch out, so if you want a softer brush head or a harder brush head if your face is sensitive. I swear by this tool. It hasn't broke, It cleans really easily, doesn't get any kind of build up on the brush head . Just use your regular cleanser and after your face will feel soo soft!
New Castle, CO
I love my clarisonic brush. As for the cleanser I didn't find anything special as I would compare to to cetaphil and Clinique cleansers. Packaging was nothing special white box with orange and black lettering. Would definitely recommend the brush, but can live w/o the cleanser. Used it as it came with the brush.
Combination, Sensitive / Dullness, Redness, Fine Lines
Denver
I love my clarisonic, I'd totally be lost without it. This is a pricey product but totally worth every penny! I bought one for my boyfriend as a birthday gift. It is perfect for all skin types. You can change out the bristles. I would absolutely recommend this for everyone.
Combination / Redness, Fine Lines, Sun Damage
Excellent Excellent Excellent product. I love the results. I love how my skin feels! I love the look of my skin after i use the products and the brush is AMAZING! It might be expensive as heck but it is worth buy the brush and using a different cleansing agent if need be.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Blackheads, Dullness
I love this product. I makes my skin clean and clear. I love that it works with my cleanser to thoroughly clean my skin, gently. It is effective. I love it! I love that it is gentle to my skin while thoroughly cleaning it. I am looking at buying more brushes for my Mia.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Large Pores, Scarring
Kannapolis, NC
This brush was a game changer. My skin glows everytime I use my clarisonic! The wash that came with it was never anything to brag about but the brush is an amazing tool. It helped my acne and was great at buffing my skin. Still one of the best products I have ever bought.
Combination, Sensitive / Acne, Dullness, Large Pores
Yorktown Hts, NY
i truly believe in this system. its expensive but you can't put a price on great skin. i have only combo skin with lots of sensitivity and i don't find this system too harsh for my skin type. i would recommend this to anyone who wants a deep cleaning tool for you skin
Oily / Large Pores
Middletown, OH
I LOVE my Clarisonic brush. I use it to remove makeup, and exfoliate my skin. I've used it on my arms (because I have slight eczema), and it helps remove a lot of the dry/dead skin. I love how my skin feels when I use this. Plus, it's affordable, there are tons of different heads/adjustments for it, and it's gentle.
Combination, Sensitive / Large Pores, Puffiness, Redness