CLARISONIC Acne Clarifying Collection uploaded by Sara B.CLARISONIC Acne Clarifying Collection uploaded by Sabrina S.CLARISONIC Acne Clarifying Collection uploaded by Tori L.

BY CLARISONIC

Pairing the power of Clarisonic s patented sonic technology with our Acne Cleansing Brush Head and Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser, this collection simplifies and improves the cleansing process. In one easy step that s safe and gentle enough for use twice daily, you can remove dirt, oil and impurities more thoroughly—and begin to treat blemishes. Kit Includes: Mia 2. Exclusive handle coloring for this collection. Patented sonic technology at 300+ micro-movements per secon. see more...

Cindy F.
Seattle
The acne brush head is great! I is just the perfect amount of firmness to properly exfoliate and clean the skin without stripping it. I have noticed that I get breakouts less often and they last a shorter amount of time when they do pop up (ayy, get it?). I know it is very bad but I pick at my blemishes and they usually leave dark spot for a very long time. After starting to use the Clarisonic, my dark spots have faded faster.
Ariana K.
Palm Bch Gdns, FL
The Clarisonic Acne Clarifying Collection exceeded my expectations. The texture of my skin changed completely. The Packaging was very nice and the price is definitely worth the results. I would buy it again if I ever lost mine!
Kristen S.
Bakersfield, CA
It came with my Mia. It smelled and worked fine, but I don't have much of an acne problem, so i didn't see any real change. It was a decent cleanser, but it did leave my sensitive skin feeling a little tight.
BrownSuga M.
Antioch
Love this product I have really badd acne This Brush really cleans my skin & has helped me to maintain my skin flawless skin I would not use any other brush this is my number one go to brush
Madison W.
Tulsa , OK
I love this! If you are dry or oily, this is a great buy for you! I have dry skin and I use my Clarisonic 2 times a week so I do not dry out my skin. Make sure you are cleaning your brush though correctly because you do not want to spread around bacteria on your face. I highly recommend this!
Mahika D.
Sugar Land, Texas
Wow this helped me so so much with my acne, it really helps to get all the dirt and unclog my pores, it doesn't pop my acne which is the main difference between the acne and the regular brush head. I define toy recconmend this product!!!
Tricia G.
Brooklyn , NY
This product worked well with my different facial cleansers to enhance the deep clean on my face. I usually use my hands which works fine with my cleansers but I see a big improvement to my skin and complexion when I incorporate my Clarisonic.
Lexie C.
Orlando, FL
I have been using this bad boy since high school and I feel as though it buffs away at the excess sebum on my face. The acne brush head feels a little softer than other bristle heads and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Alicia M.
I have had this exact Clarisonic for over six years and it’s still going strong! It is totally worth the price! Instead of buying new brush heads every three months, I boil mine and also soak with tea tree oil.
Jade D.
The Clarisonic Acne brush head is very stiff which irritates my skin and causes dry patches. I find that the Deep Clean brush head is good at clearing acne without the irritation. My skin looks so much better after a few months of using Clarisonic daily. I have less acne and my skin tone has improved! The cleanser that comes with the Clarisonic is very drying for sensitive skin, I switched to Aveeno Calming Cleanser and I love it.
Megan I.
West Chazy, NY
Does this work well? My face isn't bad but I want something that will get deep in my poors to make my face look healthier.
Ana P.
Clayton, NC
How often do you guys use the Clarisonic ? An Ulta consultant said it was safe to use every day.... so I did, and my skin broke out so badly that it left me with several hyperpigmentation marks :/ I want to be able to give it another shot, but I'm afraid I'll be over-using it.
Shayla A.
Randallstown, MD
I use a face scrub! A lot of people tell me that a scrub brush would be better, is this a good one?
Theresa G.
Is it truly worth the splurge?
Erika W.
What tips do you have for someone who hasn't ever used a brush like this for skincare?

Sephora