CLARISONIC Acne Clarifying Collection uploaded by Sara B.CLARISONIC Acne Clarifying Collection uploaded by Sabrina S.CLARISONIC Acne Clarifying Collection uploaded by Tori L.

BY CLARISONIC #22 in Skin Care Tools

Pairing the power of Clarisonic s patented sonic technology with our Acne Cleansing Brush Head and Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser, this collection simplifies and improves the cleansing process. In one easy step that s safe and gentle enough for use twice daily, you can remove dirt, oil and impurities more thoroughly—and begin to treat blemishes. Kit Includes: Mia 2. Exclusive handle coloring for this collection. Patented sonic technology at 300+ micro-movements per secon. see more...

Kae L.
Columbus, GA
When my adult acne was at its worse and I was desperately looking for something to help I found this. I was skeptical at first. Felt like it was going to be a waste of a lot of money. I was so wrong. The brush head is extremely gentle and effective (I continue to use it even though my acne is much better). I saw a change in my skin and acne after just a week
of use.
Madison W.
Tulsa , OK
I love this! If you are dry or oily, this is a great buy for you! I have dry skin and I use my Clarisonic 2 times a week so I do not dry out my skin. Make sure you are cleaning your brush though correctly because you do not want to spread around bacteria on your face. I highly recommend this!
crislyn C.
I’ve had this product for years and I still use the brush. The cleanser clumps up after a while of use but it still cleans effectively. It is hard to find brush head replacements for the brush because it is a late model so I suggest purchasing one of the newer ones.
Lexie C.
Plantation, FL
I have been using this bad boy since high school and I feel as though it buffs away at the excess sebum on my face. The acne brush head feels a little softer than other bristle heads and I would definitely recommend it to others.
Leanne N.
usa
The Mia 2 with the acne brush has been a life changer. When I turned 29 I started getting painful cystic acne on my chin. Since adding this to my skin care routine it hasn't come back in 6 years.
Glenda M.
Raleigh, NC
Amazing for breakouts. If you have sensitive skin this should help and won’t make you break out. If your that sensitive give it at least two days for your skin to know what’s going on and you’ll see the difference, works and it’s amazing I love the face that it also comes with a cleanser great combo. Also great for removing makeup
Shannon G.
I do not have trouble with acne but my mom got me this as a gift so I figured I'd give it a shot. I really did not see a difference in my skin. I thought it was kind of annoying to use and took up too much time in my nightly routine to have such a little effect.  Might work for people with rough skin, but not me.
Mark K.
New York , NY
This product is great, however I stopped using it and kind of forgot about it. I got mine as a Christmas gift and then bought it again for a friend at Saks. I'd definitely love to buy myself a new one and continue using it. It feels great when you use it and even times how long to use it for you. Love this product.
Linda C.
Helps me get rid of any leftover makeup after using a makeup wipe. Super convenient and easy to use. I love the improvements in my skin after adding this to my regimen.
Grace H.
Tallahassee, FL
One of the only words I can use to describe this set is WOW! It seriously works wonders and it was super effective in clearing my skin! I love the way it feels, looks, literally EVERYTHING about it! I will continue to use this product and highly recommend it to others!
Megan I.
West Chazy, NY
Does this work well? My face isn't bad but I want something that will get deep in my poors to make my face look healthier.
Ana P.
Clayton, NC
How often do you guys use the Clarisonic ? An Ulta consultant said it was safe to use every day.... so I did, and my skin broke out so badly that it left me with several hyperpigmentation marks :/ I want to be able to give it another shot, but I'm afraid I'll be over-using it.
Shayla A.
Randallstown, MD
I use a face scrub! A lot of people tell me that a scrub brush would be better, is this a good one?
Theresa G.
Is it truly worth the splurge?
Erika W.
What tips do you have for someone who hasn't ever used a brush like this for skincare?