BY CLARISONIC #37 in Skin Care Tools

The Clarisonic Acne cleansing replacement brush head is designed to provide a gentle and comfortable cleanse for sensitive and acne -prone skin. Clarisonic Brush Heads are made with super-soft, quick-drying DuPont Tynex Super soft Filament, each bristle is uniquely rounded on the end or specifically texturized to work at the precise frequency for all Clarisonic facial devices. Clarisonic offers different type of brush heads to address a specific skin type or skin concern. see more...

Ally P.
Ally P.
I absolutely love my clarsonic. The brushes are amazing, I have been using them for years and years. The brush heads are great for sensitive skin, not to harsh. I usually purchase them at sephora. I would say the only thing I would really change is the price, wish they weren't so spendy.
Carissa G.
Carissa G.
I love my Clarisonic.  I have the Mia 1 and I am in love. It gives your skin a nice deep clean. The brush also exfoliates a little bit. It has a good price point considering I’ve had mine for almost two years and it still works the same. All of my siblings have them and we all love them!
Nicole G.
Nicole G.
Got this kit when I originally purchased the Clarisonic. Thought it was great because the brush head that the device comes with can be a little harsh. I also loved the packaging and how it came with a little bag to carry it all. Which by the way, the bag is great for traveling.
Michelle N.
Michelle N.
Memphis
I use my clarisonic everyday and I love the way it makes my skin look and feel after every use I absolutely love my clarisonic. It also helps you not use too much cleanser it makes the $20 cleanser go so far and if mine broke today I would absolutely order another.
Brandy B.
Brandy B.
Love love love my clarisonic! Really gives you an invigorating and deep clean feeling. The different brushes give you a lot of options for different skin problems. Great for treating acne or for everyday use. With consistent use, these brushes leave my skin glowing!
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
Pembroke, NC
I received this bag free when I purchased the clarisonic online. It is able to fit my clarisonic, charger, extra heads, and facial wash. I carry this bag everywhere I go. I also love the colors. So feminine.
Alexandra W.
Alexandra W.
Savannah, GA
This product has seriously changed my life. I have always struggled with acne prone skin.. after just a week of using the clarisonic acne brush - my skin was transformed. I still have the occasional bump but I am actually starting to love my skin!
Kenzie M.
Kenzie M.
Indianapolis
These brushes really do work!!!! i will never ever use my hands again to wash my face. this instantly makes my skin feel way more cleaner and saves me so much time washing my skin at night. on top of that the bag is super cute and travel size too so i can take it everywhere
Cindy N.
Cindy N.
American Cyn, CA
I really can not go without using my acne brush heads when iam having skin blemishes and redness this really tends to help me clear up my pores and acne when i have troubled skin highly recommend this is a must have.
Serretta B.
Serretta B.
Portland, OR
Great brush and great product! I’ve had mine for almost three years (yes with new brushes that I change!) and it’s still going strong! Wonderful but gentle exfoliation that I could never do manually. I love it!