BY CLARISONIC #75 in Skin Care Tools

This set containing the. Clarisonic Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser and the. Acne Cleansing Brush Head partners with any Clarisonic Cleansing Device for an effective, yet gentle acne cleansing regimen. Clarisonic® Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser formulated with salicylic acid helps clear and prevent new acne blemishes from forming by gently exfoliating to unclog pores and help dry excess sebum. Enriched with vitamins and botanicals, this comforting, foaming cleanser helps reduce the appearance of redness and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Optimized for use with any Clarisonic Skin Cleansing brush. see more...

• Does this really work good ?1 Answers
  • Would anybody recommend this for someone with sensitive s...1 Answers
  • How do I sanitize my brushes? Do I need a special wash fo...1 Answers
Paula Leann H.
Wade, NC
Great product worked as stated. Would purchase again and would recommend to others also. Great product!
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
Clarisonic leaves my face feeling so clean, it exfoliates just enough and is easy to use. I do not use it anymore as it is a little rough on my Rosacea but am considering going back to it. I cannot seem to get my face feeling as clean as it can. Really effective system, especially for people who always seem to miss a spot when washing their face.
alyssa M.
Oceanside, CA
I LOVE my Clarisonic, i have been using it for 3 years now. I actually won it when i used to work at Nordstrom, plus it came with a few more brush heads. I love the acne cleanser because it keeps your skin feeling hydrated while clearing up the acne.
Xmrschuck C.
Winston-Salem
A wonderful person I love gave me this and bought me the facial massager and it is pleasant as a every now and then product just not something i need every day.a
Angela C.
Medford, NY
Great product! Pricey but worth it. Helps my acne when i use it religiously. Ver gentle
Michaela S.
Auburn, AL
While i really love this brush head, I don't think that the cleanser did much for my acne. It cleaned my skin, but did not do much to prevent future breakouts.
Meaghan K.
Victorville, CA
The clairisonic device is fantastic. The face wash however isn’t the best. I would say someone who has light to moderate acne it’s great.
Kellsi F.
Soap Lake , WA
Do not recommend. It left my face feeling way too dry afterwards like it sucked out all the moisture.
Katie M.
Chattanooga, TN
 First off I want to start by saying that I love my Clarisonic I use it every morning and night. Earlier this year my skin was having quite a few problems and I  purchase the set from my local Sephora. It definitely made a huge difference, anyone  Who has issues with their skin should definitely consider getting a Clarisonic or some type a cleansing brush it is a game changer
Skyler N.
Coeburn, VA
I liked this. The brush head did the most for me. The cleanser was okay. Nothing substantial. Just a little out of my price range.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
How gentle is this? I have very sensitive, oily, reactive skin, would this work for my acne?
Jessie C.
Saint Pauls, NC
Would anybody recommend this for someone with sensitive skin? I can't use proactive because it makes my face swell up and become very red and painful! Same with clean and clear. ugh!
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
I have acne-prone skin, but it also gets dry and flaky, and the original brush it came with works great at exfoliating my skin, and I like that. I this good at getting rid of dry, flaky skin? Or is it more gentle?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How do I sanitize my brushes? Do I need a special wash for them?
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work good ?

back