BY CLARISONIC #75 in Skin Care Tools

This set containing the. Clarisonic Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser and the. Acne Cleansing Brush Head partners with any Clarisonic Cleansing Device for an effective, yet gentle acne cleansing regimen. Clarisonic® Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser formulated with salicylic acid helps clear and prevent new acne blemishes from forming by gently exfoliating to unclog pores and help dry excess sebum. Enriched with vitamins and botanicals, this comforting, foaming cleanser helps reduce the appearance of redness and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Optimized for use with any Clarisonic Skin Cleansing brush. see more...

• Does this really work good ?1 Answers
  • Would anybody recommend this for someone with sensitive s...1 Answers
  • How do I sanitize my brushes? Do I need a special wash fo...1 Answers
Kelsey C.
Great smell. The product works as well as described on the product details. Directions are easy to follow. Love many items from this brand.
Brittney D.
Rison
I love my clarisonic. It helps to get all of that nasty dead skin off of my face so I can get rid of the nasty acne. Thank you clarisonic!
Meaghan K.
Victorville, CA
The clairisonic device is fantastic. The face wash however isn’t the best. I would say someone who has light to moderate acne it’s great.
Shelbie A.
Pocatello , ID
I'm in heaven. How have I not heard about this sooner? I love this product and my Mia 2! Highly recommend. Totally worth the investment
Linda C.
I really like the brush in this kit. I use it with my MIA 3. I'm not as big of a fan of the cleanser. It was too drying to use daily.
Skyler N.
Coeburn, VA
I liked this. The brush head did the most for me. The cleanser was okay. Nothing substantial. Just a little out of my price range.
Danielle D.
Definitely cleans out the pores well but if your acne is caused by a hormonal imbalance, no cleanser will completely fixed that!
Katelyn P.
Metropolis
I love my acne brush. I always buy them at ulta when they are on sell. Bad thing is you have to replace those heads often!
Kimberly F.
San Antonio, TX
I love this product!! I haven't broke out since I started using this. My skin feels so soft afterwards which is a huge plus
Cortnie A.
Indianapolis, IN
I have suffered with adult acne for years and this is the first product that has helped me clear my skin!!!
Calla C.
Granville, NY
How gentle is this? I have very sensitive, oily, reactive skin, would this work for my acne?
Jessie C.
Saint Pauls, NC
Would anybody recommend this for someone with sensitive skin? I can't use proactive because it makes my face swell up and become very red and painful! Same with clean and clear. ugh!
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
I have acne-prone skin, but it also gets dry and flaky, and the original brush it came with works great at exfoliating my skin, and I like that. I this good at getting rid of dry, flaky skin? Or is it more gentle?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How do I sanitize my brushes? Do I need a special wash for them?
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work good ?

back