BY CLARISONIC #71 in Skin Care Tools

This set containing the. Clarisonic Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser and the. Acne Cleansing Brush Head partners with any Clarisonic Cleansing Device for an effective, yet gentle acne cleansing regimen. Clarisonic® Acne Daily Clarifying Cleanser formulated with salicylic acid helps clear and prevent new acne blemishes from forming by gently exfoliating to unclog pores and help dry excess sebum. Enriched with vitamins and botanicals, this comforting, foaming cleanser helps reduce the appearance of redness and leaves skin feeling soft and smooth. Optimized for use with any Clarisonic Skin Cleansing brush. see more...

• Does this really work good ?1 Answers
  • Would anybody recommend this for someone with sensitive s...1 Answers
  • How do I sanitize my brushes? Do I need a special wash fo...1 Answers
Hannah W.
Jacksonville, FL
Clarisonic, with its beauty cult following and my teenager acne, I decided when it came time to replace the head on my Clarisonic I would try this cleanser and brush head set. Though I loved the brush, the cleanser didn’t wow me. The brushes were gentle, yet gave my skin a polish to rid, dirt, old skin, and blackheads. The cleanser didn’t irritate my skin, but it did not help my skin. Overall, I would recommend this product, especially the brush head for the Clarisonic device, it is worth a try!
Michelle W.
Pine Hill, NJ
Love it! It really helps keep my face clear and clean! I even make my husband use it every now and then because he suffers from acne also. I will continue to use this and I happily tossed out my old facial products! Clarisonic 3 for the win! I  get the occasional hormonal breakout and this cleanser really helps keep my breakouts to a minimum. Works fast and can see results in 1-2 days. I have extremely sensitive skin and I am able to use this almost daily.
Katie M.
Manhattan, KS
 First off I want to start by saying that I love my Clarisonic I use it every morning and night. Earlier this year my skin was having quite a few problems and I  purchase the set from my local Sephora. It definitely made a huge difference, anyone  Who has issues with their skin should definitely consider getting a Clarisonic or some type a cleansing brush it is a game changer
Elizabeth S.
Columbus, GA
Clarisonic leaves my face feeling so clean, it exfoliates just enough and is easy to use. I do not use it anymore as it is a little rough on my Rosacea but am considering going back to it. I cannot seem to get my face feeling as clean as it can. Really effective system, especially for people who always seem to miss a spot when washing their face.
May W.
SAN FRANCISCO, CA
I really enjoyed the acne clarifying set. This in combination with my Clearasil face wash really did the trick to clear up my skin. It is a little pricey but I always  wait until a sale to stock up. Now that my skin is a little better, I did transition over to the brightening brush, which is the pink one. I do notice that one is alot more soft in the bristles compared to the acne brush head.
Sophie M.
Draper, UT
The clearasonic was too rough on my face for daily use. I live in a very dry climate so my skin would even crack after using it. The facial cleanser doesn’t seem like anything special but I was definitely disappointed with how much I spent on the brush and how harsh it was on my skin
Kenia A.
Santa Ana , CA
The best product hands down. The brush really helps get into those clogged pores. If you struggle with acne or small blemishes this will get rid of it. I thought I would be able to get rid of my acne but this did it for me. I would definitely recommend these product
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
love this product and the combination of the brush and the wash together makes it work very effectively and yet it is still a very gentle cleanser and doesn't burn. Has a very nice package and a simple design i would recommend this product to others!
Amber M.
Likes this product. The packaging was cute and very well designed. The product itself worked really well and it was a good value. I would possibly buy it again but I have other products that I liked just a little bit more than this product.
Jessica K.
Arcadia, FL
I’ve been using this product for 2 years now and absolutely love it. If I don’t use it daily I feel like my face is not getting cleaned deep enough. The bristles are full and soft and the cleanser is so refreshing.
Calla C.
Granville, NY
How gentle is this? I have very sensitive, oily, reactive skin, would this work for my acne?
Jessie C.
Saint Pauls, NC
Would anybody recommend this for someone with sensitive skin? I can't use proactive because it makes my face swell up and become very red and painful! Same with clean and clear. ugh!
Andrea D.
Henderson, NV
I have acne-prone skin, but it also gets dry and flaky, and the original brush it came with works great at exfoliating my skin, and I like that. I this good at getting rid of dry, flaky skin? Or is it more gentle?
Kristen A.
Lebanon, TN
How do I sanitize my brushes? Do I need a special wash for them?
Nayeli P.
Santa Ana, CA
Does this really work good ?