Clarisma Cool Ocean Breeze Daily Cleanser

by clarisma

The glistening Cool Ocean Breeze Daily Cleanser from Clarisma is an alternative to harsh scrubs that can leaved skin feeling worse rather than better. Infused with skin-activated, fresh fruit enzymes and desert lime extract working hand in hand to cleanse the skin while also leaving behind a seamless, beautiful base. The carefully crafted formula was designed to purify dull skin without over-drying. With a gentle system of ingredients, this cleanser is safe to use daily. With each application this cleanser easily performs to even skin tone, deep clean pores, and leave skin feeling revived. Partnered with the Cali Dreaming Cream Daily Moisturizer maintaining radiant, smooth skin will be almost too easy.

Desert Lime - a mild fruit acid that contains rich concentration of Vitamin C which helps to even skin tone, enhance firmness, and revive skin; Willowherb - helps the skin to rebound from the environmental aggressors it faces daily while naturally reducing redness and inflammation & helps to keep skin glowing and radiant

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clarisma Cool Ocean Breeze Daily Cleanser!
AUDREY O.
San Diego, CA
Clarisma Cool Ocean Breeze Daily Cleanser uploaded by AUDREY O.
I was skeptical when I picked this up at Ulta Beauty because of the price but boy I was wrong to doubt. I love enzymes to exfoliate and I was very pleased, the pineapple and papaya made it a pleasant experience. It felt my skin clean and soft and I like the pump! #i took down a star because there is shimmer in the formula so I know my man won’t use it :/
Sasha S.
Sandy, UT
I discovered this face wash and it's replaced every other cleanser. Enzymes are amazing - who knew? It's unclogged my skin, evened out the texture and tone and overall my face just glows. I read the reviews and was worried about the "glitter" but people, it's mica shimmer, not glitter and it rinses right off. I experienced zero issues with this. I feel like if you still have some on your face, you haven't rinsed well! It also has a nice grip to it that sticks to my face and it turns to foam. So awesome!
Viviana M.
Purchased at: ULTA
This is a wonderful cleanser for the price you pay. Feels expensive but very reasonably priced. Clarisma Cool Ocean Breeze Daily Cleanser
Becky P.
Brooklyn, NY
I use this cleanser for my pm routine. I has a nice fruity smell and I think it also does a nice job cleansing. I decided to try this one because it says it unclogs pores. I have oily skin and my T zone I noticed my pores are large. It has pineapple and papaya enzymes which helps exfoliate and brighten the skin. It also has a mineral shimmer which is a reminder to throughly wash your face.

Looking for your answer?