clariSEA Sea Salt Solutions Mattifying Healing Dust, FACE, 0.5 oz. uploaded by Mallory C.

BY CLARISEA

This all natural powder contains a soothing mix of oil absorbing kaolin, light reflecting mica, clarifying sea salt and nourishing minerals to help heal skin and control excess oil production either under makeup or alone. see more...

Mallory C.
Kingsville, OH
M
Claims: This powder says to be an all natural powder containing coconut powder, clarifying sea salt, and other minerals. 8g will cost $11.
🥥
To be honest I really loved this powder. The packaging leaves a little to be desired but it did have one of those turns where you can close which I appreciated. That way I wasn’t getting an over flow of product. The first time I used this I got a white caste but the more I used it the more I didn’t see this so it could have been just me. I asked my boyfriend and he didn’t see it either. It isn’t 100% translucent. I do think you see a very tiny tiny bit of white but it’s nothing terrible if you have very pale skin. I didn’t check flashback but with it having this more white tint I don’t think it would pass that test. That being said though I do reach for this more than I do my laura mercier
powder. I really love how this sets my make up and helps my skin from being oily at the end of the day. It does a great job keeping everything in place. For such an inexpensive price I would totally repurchase.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
Honestly, made my acne worse. I feel like I could have used it a little longer and it may have worked. But even tho I broke out more it prevented oily skin. So there’s that.
Summer S.
Oakdale, PA
I received a sample size of the Mattifying Healing Dust in my  iPSY bag, and instantly fell in love. I was extremely surprised as to how well it worked. Even during the hot summer weather, I apply underneath my makeup & it keeps it set, & my face free from icky oils & unwanted shine!
Melissa C.
Orlando, FL
Es bueno yo lo utilizo de dos maneras después q me pongo la crema humectante en la cara me paso este polvo matificante y continuo con los pasos para crearme el maquillaje. La otra manera es q lo utilizo para cellar el corrector creo como un baking!
Amy B.
I love ClariSEA Mattifying Healing Dust for face. I usually put on before I apply make up, but I have used it without make up.
Torie P.
Tifton, GA
How did you use this product?