clariSEA Clear Pores Skin Detox Set, 1 ea uploaded by Amber M.

BY CLARISEA

This set of all natural products is a quick way to get rid of blackheads and pore buildup that can cause dullness and breakouts. All 3 products utlize the naturally detoxifying and clarifying properties of Sea Salt and Activated Bamboo Charcoal to vacuum up impurities from deep within skin for fewer blackheads and clearer pores. 100 % Natural, Gluten Free, Vegan, Cruelty Free. Set Includes: Rapid DetoxCharcoal Exfoliant Deep Pore Detox Activated Charcoal Exfoliating Mask Skintox Activated Charcoal Salt Bar Clear Pores Skin Detox Set see more...

Buy on Amazon
Jessica G.
Jessica G.
***PLEASE READ THIS BEFORE ORDERING FROM THIS COMPANY*** They are sorry but not sorry! 1st I will start off and say that This will be a VERY lengthy review about my experience with this Company, ClariSEA. I found this company through Ipsy and was very intrigued by their brand and products so I was super sad when I missed out on their offer for this set for $15. I was able to find the company ClariSEA on Instagram and follow them so I keep up with their own offers. I went ahead and decided to try and order. My credit card was declined once or twice but after going back and realizing auto fill added to much info I fixed the mistake and got notification that the order was processed. I however did not get a receipt nor did I get any kind of email notification the order had gone through. I checked the next day and still nothing. . .
Fast forward. I get on Instagram and see ClariSEA's post about the set being on Sale so I try again this time with my debit card. Immediately I get the red message, order received thanks for your business but again I get no receipt, no email notification, no order history appears. I check my bank account and no activity from the company. I found their customer service phone number and try it, get a voicemail so I use the email for customer service instead. I also went onto Instagram and tried to reach out to them there advised them I was having problems with getting an order processed, HELLO, I am basically beggingg this company to take my money!! They responded quickly on Instagram and shortly after I received an email, they assured me that the order on my debit card was processed. When I questioned a receipt or proof of purchase I was told I would not get one that my emails were "proof enough." This I was not comfortable with. . . They kept me updated sent me tracking when the package was sent.
Fast forward again to yesterday, I get my package in the mail it includes 2 small samples of another line of their products and this box set. I get the box set out and the box is scotch taped shut, I open it and the box and exfoliant and salt bar are fine however the charcoal mask (the whole reason I wanted to try this brand) was HALF size and not the full sized product as promised. So, I sent another email to customer service (and mind that this whole time It's been the "owner" of the company I have been communicating with, she reminded me this several times) I told her about the mix up in product size and I got a quick response back of " Return for Refund." That was it! NO I'm sorry or no explanation on how or why this has happened. I asked again, can you explain why this has happened when I paid for FULL SIZE she kept talking in circles and kept going back to the fact that my credit card was declined. At this point I've given up. To add Icing to the cake, I went to their Instagram page and guess what I WAS BLOCKED!!! blocked for what, questioning on their page why I was having problems ordering? Just to add in there I will not be returning the product, I will not pay postage to send it back to this company with no promise they will even refund my money back. WHAT A JOKE!!!! I did try to leave this same review on their website but it has been sent to be reviewed and I have a feeling it will not show up for others to see. This is reason is why we have Influenster right?
Brealin W.
Brealin W.
Huntington, WV
I got this set form Ipsy a few weeks ago and I love it! I have a problem with acne and clogged pours. Adding this to my face wash has really helped clear up my problem spots. The bar is great for my upper arms in the shower and the mask I like to use once - twice a week. After reading another review I will defiantly be ordering from Amazon when I run out because it looks like their ordering process on their website has flaws, at least with amazon I'll get conformation.
Delina A.
Delina A.
Philadelphia, PA
These products are amazing. I love how clean it makes my skin feel. You definitely notice a difference in your pores right away!
Rachel B.
Rachel B.
Carthage, MO
This is a new holy grail product for me. It's the same idea as getting clearer skin after a day at the beach...sea salt dries out acne! I find that this brand's mixing the salt with charcoal is especially beneficial, because together they scrub off dead skin cells and pull out trapped gunk from inside pores. I'm on my second set and don't plan to stop buying it ever now that I've seen such amazing results. I just use it when my acne is flaring up due to stress or hormones (and recently, the flu). A few days of treatment and my skin is back on track! Do highly recommend!!
Imelda M.
Imelda M.
Very happy with this product! This mask is a cleanser disguised as a body treatment. It cleaned my face but not sure how great the treatment works.
Noelia v.
Noelia v.
MIAMI, FL
For me was a really ood option, i love to try these products it clears my pores really good so i will try this again for sure!
kadijatu s.
kadijatu s.
Sprngfld Gdns, NY
Does this working on taking off acne scars and acne
Ariahna S.
Ariahna S.
Buffalo, NY
Looking into buying this. Wondering if it actually cleans pores and how is it on sensitive skin!? Thanks!