Clarion Hotel uploaded by Cassie R.Clarion Hotel uploaded by Elyse B.

BY CLARION HOTEL

• What's your favorite thing about staying at this hotel br...4 Answers
  • How is the breakfast?6 Answers
  • Never stayed at the Clarion hotel, how is the place and d...5 Answers
Emma R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
This is a nice hotel! enjoyed my stay here and the staff were very helpful
Andrea F.
Dauphin , MB
We stayed here and it was a very nice stay. It was pretty clean and the rooms were very nice. We got a suite the first day and checked out because we weren’t sure if we were staying another night. The next night they only had a standard room and it cost more than the suite we got the day earlier. Didn’t like that too much.
Cassie R.
Shilo, MB
My family & I stayed at the Clarion hotel in Brandon, MB last week. It was amazing! Our favourite part was the pool area, it had a fun water slide, kiddie pool and hot tub! The restaurant called Echo was a good too. 0 complaints, and amazing service! We are definitely going back again and I posted lots of pictures on my Instagram @cassiesavillexo
Alona Z.
Visited Clarion Hotel in Arlanda Airport Stockholm, Sweden. It was great experience. I love modern design, cozy room, tasty breakfast, easy to access to airport. Highly recommend for travelers!
Rachael W.
London, UK
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
I stayed in a Clarion Hotel in Downtown Nashville and was very impressed with the stay. The room was very affordable for two queen size beds. The hotel was very nice inside, the foyer and rooms were all clean and modern in design. The hotel was also a good location, right by the Nashville Titans stadium and close to Broadway. It was walkable to the main Downtown area, just across the river but the hotel did offer a free shuttle to Downtown, which I used as it was bad weather the day I arrived. I would certainly recommend this as a good value hotel in Nashville.
Rikki L.
Winnipeg , MB
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
We love the Winnipeg Clarion. Super close proximity to the mall and restaurants. The rooms are always clean. The free parkade and in house spa are an added bonus.
Katie S.
Langley, BC
Price was great. Close to Disneyland and ART stopped right outside. A/C units are very old. No fan in the bathroom.
Terryn S.
Winnipeg, MB
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Rooms are always clean, service is always good, nothing to complain about at any Clarion hotel I have stayed at.
Brae B.
Winnipeg, MO
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
The clarion has the best spa in it! So relaxing! The service at the hotel is great and the food is excellent
Nicole T.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
Iv never had a problem with them. I have also received the best massage in my life from a Clarion Hotel.
Tracie S.
How is the breakfast?
Cristina R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Never stayed at the Clarion hotel, how is the place and do they offer free breakfast!!
Britt P.
Gardnerville, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about staying at this hotel branch?