Clarion Hotel uploaded by Cassie R.Clarion Hotel uploaded by Elyse B.

BY CLARION HOTEL

• What's your favorite thing about staying at this hotel br...4 Answers
  • How is the breakfast?6 Answers
  • Never stayed at the Clarion hotel, how is the place and d...5 Answers
Lindsay B.
Myrtle Beach, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
My stay was okay not something to jump up and down over but the price was right and the pool and hot tub where a plus.
Rachael R.
Manchester, CT
Their rooms have always been clean and I have never had an issue staying in one of these. I would stay in one again.
Rebecca D.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Good service, reliable, very clean rooms. Very friendly staff from my experience. I'd stay at this chain again.
Sarah k.
Waterford, WI
Had our wedding here in Milwaukee is was a great time! Great service great food and the staff was extremely nice!
Tina K.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
I enjoy Clarion Hotel. I have always enjoyed my stay in the hotels in different states. Ways clean and friendly.
Joshua E.
Riverview, FL
Clarion is a decent hotel it's not the best hotel but I have stayed in but for the money worth it's good
Joleah N.
Pensacola, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
They are nice chain and affordable. They are pretty much consistent with their service nationwide.
Amanda D.
Windsor, IL
Most of the ones I've stayed in needed some minor repair and updating but not bad for the price
Sara W.
Avon, MA
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Clarion Hotels are convenient. I've stayed at a few and have not had a bad experience.
Brenda N.
Kissimmee, FL
I heard thatbthis . Hotel the service is good, with clean rooms. How much is the price
Tracie S.
How is the breakfast?
Cristina R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Never stayed at the Clarion hotel, how is the place and do they offer free breakfast!!
Britt P.
Gardnerville, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about staying at this hotel branch?