Clarion Hotel uploaded by Cassie R.Clarion Hotel uploaded by Elyse B.

BY CLARION HOTEL

• What's your favorite thing about staying at this hotel br...4 Answers
  • How is the breakfast?6 Answers
  • Never stayed at the Clarion hotel, how is the place and d...5 Answers
MaryRachel Y.
Abilene, TX
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Stayed at a Clarion hotel in Pigeon Forge, Tennessee. It was fabulous! Really clean, beautiful, and the staff was very helpful. Great place to stay!
Lupitaa R.
I have stayed in Clarion Hotel and i had good experience with the hotel. The rooms were clean and decent and the hotel rate was pretty affordable.
Jackie N.
Cleveland Hts, OH
Not impressed. I went to an Indian Wedding at one near Chicago and while the wedding was a blast, it was a kind of lame space with no breakfast.
Mira H.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I stayed at a Clarion in Orlando and overall was satisfied. As with many "more affordable" places, it gets the job done (but that is about it).
Melissa B.
Dayton, OH
Decent prices for the room you get. Customer service is great. overall if you are looking for a cheaper place this is one i would consider.
Ashley M.
Riverside, RI
Decent hotel. Affordable, clean, and good customer service. Not a 5 star place but I'd imagine they're targeting an economical demographic.
Susan M.
Lutz, FL
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
No thank you.. stayed her in Orlando and it wasn't worth our money! Looking back I wish I spent a little more and gotten a better hotel.
Brittney N.
Mc Causland, IA
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
The only clarion I have stayed at always seems very run down and dirty. That is in davenport iowa, I cannot speak for others elsewhere.
Kelsey K.
LARSEN, WI
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
Stayed at the same Clarion for years for an out of town event and have had a great experience. The breakfast was always ready and warm.
Meggan P.
Kettering, Oh
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
I'm never forget this hotel because I stayed here when I went to Niagara Falls. It wasn't far from the casino and we had a great time
Tracie S.
How is the breakfast?
Cristina R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Never stayed at the Clarion hotel, how is the place and do they offer free breakfast!!
Britt P.
Gardnerville, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about staying at this hotel branch?