Clarion Hotel uploaded by Cassie R.Clarion Hotel uploaded by Elyse B.

BY CLARION HOTEL

• What's your favorite thing about staying at this hotel br...4 Answers
  • How is the breakfast?6 Answers
  • Never stayed at the Clarion hotel, how is the place and d...5 Answers
Heather V.
Wallace , ID
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
I stayed at the clarion hotel in Renton, WA. It was quite clean, smelled pretty good and was relatively quiet. They have a nice little gym set up and convenient laundry facility for guests. They do have a pretty large breakfast spread, complimentary. Food is meh. But it’s hot food nonetheless. The bed was very comfortable and the staff was mostly friendly.
Elyse B.
Fairmont, WV
We recently stayed at the Clarion Hotel in Cincinnati, Ohio for my 30th birthday. It was an amazing experience. We chose them so we could bring our dog and they were so welcoming of her and us, even though she was a Pitbull Mix. We got upgraded to a king size bed and our room was very clean. We were extremely happy and will stay there again!
Jasmine M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite hotels to stay at. I truly love being able to make Belgian waffles for breakfast and they have strawberries and whipped cream which is even better. the staff are always very pleasant and accommodating. they don't ask questions but they answer every one that you may have. this is my go to hotel and I always tell people to stay there.
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed at the location near the orlando, fl location. While the pictures looked super nice and yes the lobby was really updated and beautiful....the rooms were super nasty. The room smelled, the bathroom was nasty and dirty. We were suppose to stay for a week but we ended up leaving after 1 night. I do not recommend at all
🌺Analicia🌺 N.
Tempe, AZ
Globetrotter Expert Level 2
We used to stay in one in Philadelphia on layovers and it was disgusting granted it looked nice from the outside and the rooms didn't look terrible but they had bed bugs, rats, spiders on the balcony I once had a dirty towel in my bathroom. I cant vouche for the other clarins but this one I do not recommend.
Claudia K.
Alexandria, VA
This hotel line has been great to stay at wherever I may be. Whenever I head out towards Harper’s Ferry or the country - I look for these hotels. One thing I always wish would get better at hotels that come with breakfast are more choices for vegetarians or vegans.
Amy B.
Loved our experience at the Clarion Anaheim. The hotel wasn't the nicest but it was clean, close to Disneyland and affordable. We love the junior suite with two double beds and a fold out couch bed. Plus we always have a view of California Adventure which is a bonus.
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
Worst experience I have ever experienced. I went for an FBLA trip and the rooms were so dirty. They were not properly cleaned and the beds were not made. There was a dirty wine glass on the floor and nail shavings on the floor. Very unsatisfactory.
Shannon A.
Landenberg, PA
The hotel was clean but seemed outdated. When you first walk in to check in, you get hit in the face with a smell. It’s the type of smell you get from a retirement home, just stagnant & “old.” Nice place, just needs some work.
Jessica M.
Whitmire, SC
OK.. I stayed at the Clarion Hotel in Columbia SC a few years back. I will never stay at another Clarion ever again! We checked into the room and the sheets and covers were nasty. The floors were nasty... There was roaches and other small insects that were all over the room. It made me sick to my stomach.. Never again will I ever step foot in a Clarion Hotel. It was sickening.
Tracie S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How is the breakfast?
Cristina R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Never stayed at the Clarion hotel, how is the place and do they offer free breakfast!!
Britt P.
Gardnerville, NV
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about staying at this hotel branch?