BY CLARION HOTEL

• How is the breakfast?6 Answers
  • Never stayed at the Clarion hotel, how is the place and do they o...5 Answers
Jasmine M.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite hotels to stay at. I truly love being able to make Belgian waffles for breakfast and they have strawberries and whipped cream which is even better. the staff are always very pleasant and accommodating. they don't ask questions but they answer every one that you may have. this is my go to hotel and I always tell people to stay there.
Jacquelin A.
Cary, NC
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Stayed at the location near the orlando, fl location. While the pictures looked super nice and yes the lobby was really updated and beautiful....the rooms were super nasty. The room smelled, the bathroom was nasty and dirty. We were suppose to stay for a week but we ended up leaving after 1 night. I do not recommend at all
Amy B.
Loved our experience at the Clarion Anaheim. The hotel wasn't the nicest but it was clean, close to Disneyland and affordable. We love the junior suite with two double beds and a fold out couch bed. Plus we always have a view of California Adventure which is a bonus.
Payton C.
Bryant, IA
Worst experience I have ever experienced. I went for an FBLA trip and the rooms were so dirty. They were not properly cleaned and the beds were not made. There was a dirty wine glass on the floor and nail shavings on the floor. Very unsatisfactory.
Jessica M.
Whitmire, SC
OK.. I stayed at the Clarion Hotel in Columbia SC a few years back. I will never stay at another Clarion ever again! We checked into the room and the sheets and covers were nasty. The floors were nasty... There was roaches and other small insects that were all over the room. It made me sick to my stomach.. Never again will I ever step foot in a Clarion Hotel. It was sickening.
Lindsay W.
The hotel I stayed at was a luxurious on and had an amazing made to order breakfast! delicious! The only downfall was that there was no hot-tub, and that is a big one for me, because I love to relax at night before bed. They did however have a very cold indoor pool. not worth the pool but defiantly worth the breakfast!
Glenda N.
Mt Pleasant, SC
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
You get what you pay for. Clarion Hotels are typically a bit older and more rundown then other budget hotels. It is good for a night or two but if you are going on vacation and the hotel is home base (i.e. you don't have family or friends you are visiting) I would recommend staying elsewhere.
Kaitlyn J.
Jacksonville, FL
I've been to one Clarion hotel and I thought it was pretty decent. Workers were nice. Very clean hotel which is always my main thing. Rooms are big and spacey . The one I wen too had just got done renovating so the rooms were super nice especially for a low price!
Brittany Z.
Wallingford, CT
I've stayed here once close to the casino. We saw a little bug in our room that most likely came in through the window, but the manager came up to kill it and handed me two drink tickets at the outback steakhouse then asked if we wanted to switch rooms! Amazing man!
Natalia A.
Baltimore, MD
I expected more. My experience was outside of the States. I didn't like it. The room smelled like cigarets and I asked for a non smoker room. When I complained they said they couldn't do anything about it. They were very rude and the food was over priced.
Tracie S.
Globetrotter Expert Level 3
How is the breakfast?
Cristina R.
Globetrotter Expert Level 1
Never stayed at the Clarion hotel, how is the place and do they offer free breakfast!!
Britt P.
Globetrotter Expert Level 4
What's your favorite thing about staying at this hotel branch?