ClarinsMen Line-Control Cream uploaded by Rhonda L.

BY CLARINS

Make smoothing-out deep lines and wrinkles your goal — while tightening up sagging skin around your chin. ClarinsMen’s lightweight, line-fighting cream — with energizing Bison Grass and Chinese Galanga — lifts and firms in all the right places. Helps block skin-damaging pollutants, too. Apply after ClarinsMen Active Face Wash. Non-greasy, fresh matte finish.

kayla 🌺.
ME
This works SO SO good! I have pretty annoying dry skin on my face and hands, I use this every night after I wash my face and it helps so much. I don't buy it often because it lasts a long time. I really recommend this product for dry skin!
maria m.
Carteret, NJ
my husband uses this since his face gets so dry in the winter time. It leaves his skin very hydrated without leaving it oily. His skin doesn't get flaky anymore. I found the price to be reasonable and you dont need to use a lot. A little bit does the trick.
rafaela r.
Orlando, Florida
LOVE IT HAVE BEEN USING IT FOR 15 YEARS. TAKES AWYS MY WRINGLES IF YOU USE IT THREE TIME A DAY CLARINS IS ONE OF THE BEST MEN FACIAL PROUCT OUT THERE. WHY DO WOMEN HAVE THE RIGHT TO HAVE AL THE CREAMS TO TAKE CARE OF THEM SELVES? IT IS ABOUT TIME THAT REAL MEN STEP ABOUT TO THE BASE A WANT TO LOOK YOUNGER TOO. START WITH TITH PRODUCT AND THEN FIND ONE THAT FINTS YOU NNEDS. BUT I WILL GURANTTEE YOU THIS IS THE BEST I HAVE FOUND. AND I HAVE I TESTED THEN ALL.
Alexa S.
Bronx, NY
Although this is from their men's line I absolutely love it for my skin! Claris has some of the best products for dry skin. I suffer from really dry skin that gets flaky during winter time and this product does a great job at moisturizing without leaving my skin feeling weighed down or oily.
Hailie F.
Salem, OR
I buy this for my husband. He won't use anything else! He likes it because it's not too strongly sented and greasy. It makes his skin feel so soft!
Melissa M.
Aguilar, CO
My husband likes this for his face I love to buy it for him cause he feels so smooth it's great I will buy it again I recommend this product
d a.
Clarins is a really good brand from what I know ,and this cream shows the quality of the brand , I really reccomend this product😁
LIBIA JAEL R.
Doral, FL
Me gusta ésta crema porque es muy buena para el tipo de mi piel que es seca.. Hidrata y sientes los resultados al instante..
Mariah G.
I bought this for my boyfriend and he was not a fan of it. He said his face was left feeling way too greasy and heavy.
María J.
Good aroma to say about this I really like
Although I have tasted with others I like If it is durable
i like very much
christine b.
Elizabethton TN
Does this willing work good on your skin .If it does and I would like to try it out.

back