BY CLARINS

Powered by gentle exfoliants—including natural lava powder—this 2-in-one cleanser purifies while ridding skin of pore-clogging sweat, oil and spent surface cells. The perfect pre-shave prep.

Buy on Macy's
Vanessa R.
Lake Arthur
Bought this for my brother though he says it dried out his face. It was disappointing since it was not cheap. I don't recommend it if your man goes to work at a dairy. Too expensive for me to buy again
Daniela A.
Simply amazing. Delicious texture and it feels great in your skin. I would definitely use it again even when it’s a little expensive. I found it quite effective and I feel delighted, because what I was expecting for the money I payed it’s precisely what I got. 5 stars!
Brandy M.
Pelham, AL
I thought it worked some what not as great as I would have hoped but not the worst product it does clean well & leave your skin feeling good & fresg
Janette bm126463 F.
I bougth this for my husband and he just loved it. He says that it cleans his face so well and the best part even though is a scrub is very gentle
mechelle C.
Awendaw, SC
Love this use in the morning and the night leaves face feeling clean, fresh and smooth, a must have, love the whole brand and will recommend
alejandra g.
Mesa, AZ
This 2 in one exfoliating cleanser is works really well I use it 2 times per day once in the morning once at night does your skin good
Mariah C.
Port Crane, NY
This works so well! My friend who is a guy uses it all the time. It met my expectations in every way! I think all guys should use it
Paige S.
Pandora, OH
This is a pretty decent exfoliating cleanser. I didn't care for it but it wasn't the product it was just me but my mother loved it
heather C.
North Augusta, SC
Clarins 2 for 1 exfoliating cleanser is a good one. I love using exfoliating gloves and going to town after a long day at work
Cynthia L.
Camden
My husband had used this and absolutely loves it, We just cant find it anymore in our area.  But wonderful product.