BY CLARINS

Brave the day without breaking a sweat. When the heat is on, Clarins’ alcohol-free antiperspirant — with refreshing extracts of Orange, Lemon and Grapefruit — keeps underarms dry, comfortable and fresh. Long-lasting formula glides on easily without a sticky after-feel. Neutralizes odours as it helps reduce perspiration. Gentle enough for sensitive skin.

• What makes it different from other ones is it organic, f...1 Answers
Bitia S.
Kansas City , MO
I know this is made especially for men but I really love to try men products bc they work great on me. I'm always excited to use this item because I know it will leave me feeling fresh and dry.
Caroline L.
Scotch Plains, NJ
Awesome product - for men but I use it when I know I'm going to be super active one day because it'll keep me dry and smelling good
Heather C.
North Little Rock, AR
The smell of this deo is so great! It has great protection! And it just a great brand!
emily c.
Lynchburg, VA
Great protection! Awesome brand. This is my go-to deodorant. I am satisfied.
Thale H.
This has a really weird consistency. It is like a cream that makes your armpits white. It is good though.
Sharifa L.
East Hartford , CT
What makes it different from other ones is it organic, family made etc etc.

Amazon