Clarins Wonder Volume Mascara uploaded by Olia K.

BY CLARINS

Promotes fuller-looking lashes after the first brush stroke and delivers incredible volume thanks to the "Wonder-Full" complex. Lashes are brushed individually and intensively coloured for hours.

Usage: Apply from the roots to the tips of lashes, then apply a second layer for deeper, more intense eyes.

Larissa H.
Thorold
I wore this for the first time on my prom night last year and I’ve loved it ever since! It stayed on all night and kept my lashes curled and voluminous. I didn’t have to retouch them once!
Maribel F.
Paterson, NJ
Its a great mascara you dont have to put ir to much to get the look you want, i really like it and find really useful
Eunice R.
Riverside
I just recently bought this mascara and I love how it doesn't leave any clumps in my eyelashes like other ones do
Aine M.
Maguiresbridge, Fermanagh
I remember this product like it was yestrday. This was the first ever mascara I ever bought (high maintenance at the age of 15 lol) this product made my eyelashes appear so fluffy and curled. Easily applied and a very 'easy to use' wand! Definitely need to repurchase this product!
sharlie c.
Clarins is a company with a huge quality. all of there products are so great and helpful. i really love this brand because it is so nice and i know that is a little expansive but for the quality, that is cheap !! i recommend you to try because you will not be disapointed , trust me !!! have a good day and don't forget to go check out there web site because they have many big deal !!
Ellen M.
kildare
It's good a standard mascara really couldn't ask for more just makes a few eyelashes cling and look spidery you have to work a little to make them seperate