Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara uploaded by Helen A.Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara uploaded by Cathy W.Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara uploaded by Cathy W.

BY CLARINS

Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara Beauty Shop by Category - Makeup see more...

Julia A.
Allston, MA
Wonder Perfect is an accurate name. If you like a natural lash look, this is an amazing mascara. It's very lengthening and just volumizing enough to create long, fluttery, natural lashes that look, well, perfect. I find that it can cause clumping in my lashes if I apply with too heavy a hand, which is why I give this 4 stars instead of 5 - for the price, I don't think that should happen. However, I absolutely love the effect of this mascara, it gives such an amazing natural look, I love it for every day wear.
Mary J.
Austin, TX
I like the clarins wonder perfect mascara because it is so light on my lashes but still gives length and volume. I use it for day use, and only give it 4 stars because it's not as adaptable for me to use as a night time/going out mascara as some others are able too.
Canny C.
Elmhurst, NY
This mascara makes my eyelashes look natural but with volume. It doesn't clump and elongates my lashes all day. It glides on and doesn't irritate my eyes like some other mascaras. It's erfect for the everyday wear.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Clarins Wonder Perfect Mascara
This Wonder perfect mascara from clarins just like magic I like it so much but it's expensive .. ❤❤
Sohad A.
Abu Dhabi
This is hands down my favorite ... the formula is amazing doesn't budge, so black , gives so much volume... the brush applies the product perfectly.. I totally recommend it
Cathy W.
I like this mascara as an everyday mascara as it lengthens and gives a little volume for a natural everyday look. However i find that the mascara can often clump my eyelashes and the wand feels weird trying to apply it the first few times as the wand seems quite long its quite pricey so there shouldn't be problems with it which is why I've given it 4/5 stars.
Brenda P.
Me encanta esta mascara de pestañas , el volumen que le aporta a las pestañas es bastante , me gusta mucho su empaque . no contiene grumos , y es una textura muy ligera , me encanta viajar con este rimel , y en los dias en que no me quiero maquillar me aplico solo esta pestañina
Johanna M.
Toronto, ON
I can't definitely say that I'm a snob when it comes to Mascara. The best thing for me was a few years ago at Christmas when the drugstore had a sample kit you could by. There were 6-8 different brands to try and a coupon for when you bought one. I found Wonder Perfect and haven't looked back
Yara A.
I fell in love with this when a salesperson gave me a sample, and before I could even use it up, I purchased the full size. For some reason, the full size wasn't as good as the sample. There isn't anything particularly wrong with this mascara but it just doesn't give me the same beautiful fluttery effect that I got from the sample size. I get better results from much cheaper mascaras.
Eleanor J.
I love this mascara! Use it nearly everyday, makes my eyelashes look so long but still natural (no clumping). It lasts me all day and doesn't make my eyelashes feel dry