BY CLARINS

Clarins White Plus Pearl-to-Cream Brightening Cleanser contains a pleasant texture and a high performance formula, helping to prevent and reduce pigmentation whilst leaving your skin feeling soft and refreshed. This foaming cream cocoons the skin in softness, leaving it perfectly clean, fresh, soothed and flawless. It will eliminate all traces of impurities and pollution while respecting the hydrolipidic film.

This cleanser will also progressively unifies and brightens the complexion thanks to alchemilla extract, which restores the skin's natural, fresh, rosey aspect. Perfect for combination skin and use in hot climates. Also a great way to remove all traces of make-up without damaging the outer layer of the skin.

How to apply Clarins White White Plus Pearl-to-Cream Brightening Cleanser:

1. Apply Clarins White Plus Pearl-to-Cream Brightening Cleanser face to the humid face and neck in circular motions
2. Rinse carefully with cold water in the mornings or tepid water at night and avoid the area around the eyes
3. Ideal to use with other White Plus skincare products

Elle F.
Ronkonkoma, NY
I liked this cleanser because it left my skin feeling soft. It does have a very “soapy” scent. To the point that you expect it to burn and sting your eyes to the point of blindness but it’s actually very gentle and doesn’t have that effect at all. It was a bit drying and did feel like it kind of left smidge of residue behind but overall my skin looked and felt nice afterward. It’s not my favorite but I don’t mind it. I keep it in my gym bag as a backup face cleanser.
Polina L.
Burbank, CA
This is a great cleanser...but it’s just that. 🤷🏻‍♀️
It’s a cream cleanser that foams ever so slightly which is different for a cleanser of this kind.
I don’t find it overly drying which is great for someone like me who is more prone to dry skin. Though a Clarins is a department store brand, I understand the price tag. Especially for the amount of product you get. It’s just a matter of how much YOU personally like the product.

Pros:
-little goes a long way
-smells classy
- leaves skin soft
- leaves skin feeling clean

Cons:
-price
- scent can be overbearing but doesn’t linger on skin

Overall great product, but I believe I can find something even better for the price ☺️
Isabelle R.
Atlanta, GA
This cleanser has been my favorite for the time being! I just got it about a month ago, it is so bubbly and takes all of my make up off easily! It is gentle on my sensitive skin and is a definite repurchase. It’s reasonably priced and very effective!
Chanez C.
Algiers
I use it as a primer, it dries out very fast and plus it helps keeping your makeup all day long it's a good moisturizer but too oily in my opinion sincr it gave me some breakouts.
Thea M.
This is the best cleanser I’ve ever used. I used all of my other cleanser by Clarins, and even though the cleansers are pretty similar, it cleared my skin after only two washes. I recommend this cleanser to every teenager who struggles with some acne.

Amazon