BY CLARINS

This rich, melt-in brightening emulsion may be applied morning and night to deliver clarity, hydration and well-being for the skin. The appearance of a flawless complexion and clear skin is then preserved.

Usage: Apply to the face and neck in the morning and at night.

Mariana S.
Sterling Hts, MI
my face is glowing from this i wake up with a glowing face love this product it's easy to apply on and it goes on very smoothly i love it and would recommend it
Sarah D.
Newnan
This was something different for me and I’ve only used it a couple times so far but I think it’s going to become a favorite of mine.
Holly A.
Leeds
I love pretty much all of the clarins products and they are all super moisturising I have very sensitive skin that is also dry but oily in some areas and to find a product that really worked for my skin is just amazing.
Ruth H.
Garforth, Leeds, Garforth, Leeds
First things first, it’s expensive when you consider most moisturisers, foundations, BB Creams can claim to offer SPF. The thing that makes this product great is it feels amazing. There was a small bottle in our honeymoon hotel and I was lathering it on like it’s going out of fashion! I would invest in this for a holiday treat I reckon
Naty R.
segundola 3 probado pero creo que sería muy grato probarlo y así mismo contribuir con mi opinión acerca de el y poder promocionarlo con mi amigas y familia para que lo consigas
gharrad n.
Im using it every night every day it make my skin glow it's my faverout i will always bey it i advice every one to use thid product its topppp <3
Ysnovic B.
Doral, FL
excellent product, I love to use it and it is one of my favorites should use it, I recommend 100% the product meets its objectives
Gabriela T.
This is one of the best products for SM I ever seen.... it helps me during my pregancy ...and the price is good too
Blaj L.
Bethaunsen
They are my favourite and I love it, it a very serious company that is why I care about everything about them!
maiqui b.
Esta marca es super buena y recomendada yo la uso gracias a una amiga me encanta como deja mi piel brillante