BY CLARINS

White Plus HP Whitening Repairing Night Cream regenerates skin throughout the night. Intensely soothes, nourishes and energizes skin. Minimizes dark spots and repairs damaging effects of UV. Lightens the complexion and evens out the skin tone.

Lisa L.
I love Clarins because it feels luxurious going on. It smells good, yet despite the fragrance it does not irritate my sensitive skin. I'm not sure if this did much to brighten my spots but it's still a nice night cream. It's pretty pricey, but it lasts for a long time.
rachel h.
m not too sure what to say about this cream really as it's not too consistent. Sometimes I wake up with my T-zone oily and sometimes it is fine. It could be due to the way Clarins products are applied (apply pressure using your palms instead or applying with fingers directly) and my skin may not be used to it or rather I'm not applying it properly...Lol...Other than that, I do not see any significant benefit and nothing major to complain about as well. Will only repurchase if this is on promotion/value set. Still looking out for my HG moisturiser