BY CLARINS

• A weightless, quick-dissolving day lotion
  • Helps nourish, illuminate skin & uniform skin tone
  • Shields skin from UV rays & environmental pollution
  • Creates a matte finish for a long-lasting make-up
  • Reveals a sleeker & brighter complexion

Usage: Day & night, apply to face & neck after cleansing & toning. Follow with daily regimen

Jessica W.
 This face cream is awesome I highly recommend this cream to anyone  that likes to keep it more on the natural side I trying to  avoid using make up as much as possible so I really try to take care of my skin to keep it looking  natural and beautiful this cream literally does it give me about natural  Beautiful glow I am looking for is a little on the pricey side but well worth  every penny
Dania P.
The smell is mediocre so not too bad. My skin feels protected from the sun and feels almost like s primer so I am able to put makeup over it. Still seems to do its thing!
Robin C.
Not a strong scent, doesn’t leave a visible layer... and does a great job. Especially when exposed to sun for a long time.
Sopho G.
New Castle, DE
I think sunscreans is very useful product and is needed during whole year.i have dark spots after summer and i use it always to avoid it.it is my favourite product,it meets my expectations and i think i will buy it again.recomended
Fathin F.
KUALA TERENGGANU
Love it. Really make me easy on it, like don’t have to really fuzzy to think over my skins care. I also can use it without any doubt. I freaking love it. So great 😄 .
Ayesha I.
A great product withoit any fragnance and great fpr summers. I think the only sum screen which will not let the make up budge and move on the top of sun screen.