Clarins Waterproof Eye Pencil uploaded by Sara E.Clarins Waterproof Eye Pencil uploaded by Sara E.Clarins Waterproof Eye Pencil uploaded by Patricia G.

BY CLARINS

A supple and incredibly soft waterproof pencil that delivers intense, precise lines with rich color and long-lasting results. Formulated to provide intense color and hold for dramatic eyes. Wear alone or to accent your favorite eyeshadow. Wear in the heat, in the pool, at the beach — it can take it.

Damaris F.
Tucson, AZ
Works really good I need to get it again was one of the best eyeliners I am personally it’s something that’s easy to use and is long-lasting pricewise it means I don’t know for me it wasn’t a big deal
Sara E.
New Castle, DE
The first impression when you swatch it is good, look soft, pigmented... But as soon as you try it in your eyes is dissaponting.
Feel so waxy that you should press hardly into your skin to reach some color, then when you get some color finished like a clumpy line, bad looking.
I use it as a lip pencil to purple lipstick and works so much better than works to eyeline.
In conclusion, I don't recommed it at all.
(Mine is 03 Violet)
Sophia H.
Corpus Christi, TX
These seem about average to me. They work well, but don't stay on for a long period of time and look nice but I've had better ones. These are relatively inexpensive and easy to use/apply, but I would try other brands too before you give up on waterproof pencils.
Amber B.
Bunnell, Florida, FL
I think this eyeliner was very pigmented, but it was a little runny. It also felt very heavy on my eyes. I think of you put a good under eye setting powder it might not run as much
erika b.
I just purchased the Taupe eye liner at macys and received their Feed10 free gift, so I get to try more products. I love all the eye liner colors, wish there was more in waterproof colors.
Emily L.
I love the color selection. I felt like this eye liner went on very smooth but at the same time it was too easy to smudge through out the day. For that price it should last longer.
Katy P.
Little Chute, WI
I love the color collection of Clarins eyeliners. They seem to rub off easily if you have oily eyelids. They have a soft tip which makes for easy application.
Christina V.
Hinsdale, IL
Very nice for smudging along your lid. But, it can be easily moved if you rub your eyes throughout the day/night without thinking.
Bold color.
whitney m.
Riverside, CA
I love this eyeliner! The color makes my eyes pop and it lasts all day long without smearing! It is very fast and really easy to apply too!
Katie A.
Los Angeles , CA
So much fun for summer! Fun colors and stays on great even if you get a little wet in the pool or ocean!

back