Clarins Water Purify One-Step Cleanser with Mint Essential Water For Combination Or Oily Skin

BY CLARINS

In one simple step, this soothing cleanser creates the sensation of water-fresh cleansing — without the water. Moringa Seed extract gently rinses-away impurities and light make-up with a fresh, non-foaming action. Precious Mint Essential Water purifies and tones — leaving oily or combination skin looking radiant, feeling revived.

Nadya K.
Georgetown , TN
Okay let me just say I never thought that this stuff would be that great but I do really love it:) deff something I would use in the future and price is kinda out of my range sometimes but hey sometimes the best stuff cost a little more
Albanys M.
I knew abou this product because my mom is clarins products fan. I have used since she bougth it and i have to say it is a very great product, it leaves your skin very soft and fresh thanks to the botanical extracts.
Kylee H.
Lorton , VA
I love this cleansing water. I use it on days that I don’t wear any makeup and in the morning before applying my makeup and it’s so refreshing. The scent is amazing, so fresh and clean. I would definitely recommend this
SARA K.
Antioch, TN
Obsessed. This easy makeup remover leaves no excuse for you to sleep in your makeup. It's refreshing and leaves your skin hydrated and clean. Love the smell. If you do not like fragrance you will not like this!!
Cindy H.
Jacksonville, FL
My mom uses this and every time I visit her I always use some of it. I want to buy my own and it is definitely on my wish list as I truly love this and it make my skin feel so refreshed.
La'Tasha B.
Really good for a quick refreshing burst of hydration for your face skin feels really clean after and it smells so good I love the packaging to simple an elegant just like the product definitely glad I tried it
Emily H.
As a teenager, this cleanser absolutely saved me from all the horrors that puberty can do to your skin. I swear by this to keep your face oil free and super soft. My décolletage is prone to irritation but I have had no such problems with this product for the last 6 years of using it every night. I would seriously recommend it!
Sharon M.
I got a free sample of this from my local department store and I was determined not to like it because of the cost. But ....... It is really great, my skin feels clean and moisturised without any dryness or irritation. Love this!
Nancy X.
Auckland
I love this omg it's super effective at removing makeup and doesn't irritate the eyes at all honestly it's lovely this is my go to for makeup removal - it smells clean and nice would def recommend to others
Kim B.
Kelowna
I got a deluxe sample of this product from London Drugs. It removes makeup so well. My. Skin did not feel dried out after washing.