Clarins Water Lip Stain

by Clarins

Finally, color that won't kiss off! Discover four buildable shades that are moisturizing, stray-proof, smooch-proof and fade-proof. Clarins matte, moisturizing lip stain stays vibrant until you take it off. 77% water-based and formulated with the benefits of a lip treatment, Water Lip Stain leaves lips soft, comfortable and incredibly kissable. You customize the result - from a just-kissed look to high voltage color. The more coats, the deeper the color intensity. Water Lip Stain's lip-hugging brush givesthe perfect kiss of color for precise results. Apply to centers of lips. Trace your lip line. Experiment with color - the more coats, the deeper the intensity. Wear alone or top with Instant Light Lip Comfort Oil for an ultra-glossy look. Made in USA.

How pigmented is this product?
Cuanta duración tiene esta tinta de labios? Alguien que ya la haya probado y me cuente, se ve bonita?
How long does this lip tint last on the lips ?
Start your review of Clarins Water Lip Stain!
Chicago, Illinois
Purchased at: Sephora
Review for: 02 Orange Water
I bought this product after really enjoying the NARS lip oils, and looking for something similar. I ordered the orange color because I love an orange lip with a dark tan, in the summer. I really did like the color, but the formula was very thin. I think a better applicator could be made for this product. When I wear it, I dot a small amount of the product in the center of my lips and pat it in with my finger. I add more as necessary. Be careful, as the color will stain.
Lewistown, MT
Review for: 03 Red Water
OMG! I loved loved loved this so much! Idk if it was the. Color that I got or what! But it was my favorite lip product (until I ran out). It stains your lips, but not so much that its impossible to get off. Leaves just enough of a stain to know that your wearing something, is not transferable- that I have noticed- At least once it has dried. Once its dried you are good to go! This is amazing.
Berkley, MI
Review for: 03 Red Water
I don’t usually wear red, but I like this red applied as a popsicle lip. The brush picks up a lot of product to apply it this way, so I have to quickly swipe and blend out with my finger. It can leave a light stain or be built up. It is comfortable and smells fruity too!
This is a light feeling lip stain with extra pigmented colors. I was excited to receive this in the mail because I never wear anything but stains. Applying this before I wear my Clarins Lip Oil gives me the most prettiest color that lasts for the longest time
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Whittier, CA
Review for: 02 Orange Water
Absolutely love this product, this product is pigmented and you can layer it on to make it look like lipstick if you wanted it’s kiss proof , swim proof , and transfer proof it lasted me a whole day and still had tint for the next day 🤗💕
Moline, IL
Clarins Water Lip Stain uploaded by Kira C.
Review for: 03 Red Water
Wow! I really love this lip stain! A beautiful pigmented red color and not streaky at all! The scent is pleasant, a clean cherry like smell. Plus this stuff really stains, the staying power is unbelievable! Definitely recommend
Saint Louis, MO
Review for: 01 Rose Water, 03 Red Water
I loved this product! This product is easy to apply and fits easily into your purse. The packaging was nice. If I could improve the product I would make the bottle bigger but I would highly recommend this product to others
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
Orlando, FL
I am not a huge fan of these. A lot of people I interact with love them but I just feel like they dry my lips out. Color stays on for sure but I applied chap stick because even if it did last long its super drying
El Paso, TX
Purchased at: ULTA
Review for: 01 Rose Water
I love this! First off I love matte finishes but its hard to find a long lasting shade that isn't moisture sucking! I would buy this over and over even if just for the smell. Reminds me of grade school with fruit flavored lip glosses. And you can add your fav gloss over it. I prefer the too faced plumping gloss but whatever your option its everyday worthy!!
Colorado Spgs, CO
Review for: 03 Red Water
I was excited to try this after I heard it lasts for “300 kisses”. It doesn’t. I didn’t try but I doubt it if it doesn’t last great for a simple meal. The color is great but wand sucks, it really takes precision to apply it well. Over all, I love it but don’t expect it to last more than a regular lipstain.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...