by Clarins

In one simple step, this soothing cleanser creates the sensation of water-fresh cleansing — without the water. Moringa Seed extract gently rinses-away impurities and light make-up with a fresh, non-foaming action. The peach's softening and soothing properties let your skin stays smooth, supple and velvety-soft.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Clarins Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser With Peach Essential Water For Normal Or Dry Skin!
Atherstone, Warwickshire
I use this after I clean my skin from makeup with the melt cleansing gel from the same range. I love the smell 0f it and how it leaves my.skin clean and somehow hydrated. Love it and totally recommend it.
Kingswinford , West Midlands
Until recently I was brand loyal to Clinique for all my skincare - until the mild clarifying lotion was discontinued and replaced with an option which was nowhere near as mild for my sensitive skin. I had a consultation at Clarins which saw this being recommended to me. I was given a couple of samples to try so I could return the unopened full size bottle if it irritated my skin. I was worried because it was fragranced and my skin never does well with fragranced products however it is amazing. It removes all make up and impurities and leaves my skin feelings fresh and hydrated. Absolutely love it.
St, QC
Omg ! First thing I have to say about this product is that is smells like heaven ! The peach scent is amazing ! I really love it. Then, I must say it is a gentle cleanser and that it works really well (I do not wear too much makeup most of the time) and this product is great for me. The price is a little expensive in my point of view, as it doesn't really do anything special. Good product, love the peachy smell and gentle for the skin. Would recommend but won't buy again as I prefer to use wipes and then another toning lotion along with my wipes.
Lethbridge
I used this morning/night for years to cleanse my skin and live it. The one-step process is hassle-free and I love how clean my skin feels after without feeling dry. The peach scent is nice, too. I have started to wear a lot more makeup (including foundation) of late and have added a balm-to-oil cleanser to take off the makeup before using the Clarins One-Step. Still pleased with the results! Clarins Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser With Peach Essential Water For Normal Or Dry Skin
Sherbrooke, QC
I love the fresh, feminine scent which is not too strong. I like the texture. It removes makeup well, but it's not meant to remove eye makeup. My bottle is transparent with writings on both sides which makes it difficult to read. But in general, I really like this product.
1,655 reviews
Clarins Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser With Peach Essential Water For Normal Or Dry Skin uploaded by Kerstinsparkles B.
I received a sample of this from feel unique. This is a nice make up remover. Good for sensitive skin. The peach scent is subtle and not too strong. Is good at removing full coverage make up. Would recommend.
My ABSOLUTE FAVOURITE!! Love love love this cleanser!! Smells amazing and gets rid of everything off your face!! Such an easy product to use and affordable!! Love it!!!
Ballycastle, Northern Ireland
Great for using after taking make up of to completely clear the skin or first thing in the morning! Feels super clean and fresh
Yeovil
Absolutely amazing. Made my skin feel really soft and refreshed. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Looking for your answer?