Clarins Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser With Peach Essential Water For Normal Or Dry Skin uploaded by Ahlam F.

BY CLARINS

In one simple step, this soothing cleanser creates the sensation of water-fresh cleansing — without the water. Moringa Seed extract gently rinses-away impurities and light make-up with a fresh, non-foaming action. The peach's softening and soothing properties let your skin stays smooth, supple and velvety-soft.

Sarah T.
palm coast
Removes most of your makeup. Doesn’t work too well on stubborn waterproof mascara. Doesn’t dry out your skin. Scent isn’t overpowering.
Grace C.
Nailsea , Nailsea
I love this cleanser! It's smells lush whilst it comforts and refreshes skin. Ideal for travel when you want to pack light however I don't find it suitable for eye makeup removal so you'd need something else for that. Great if you're on the go, removing light makeup or refreshing in the mornings.
Rosie P.
Kingswinford , West Midlands
My go to cleanser. The scent is my favourite (peach but not overpowering at all). It removes all impurities and gets all my make up off without too much effort. It leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated.
Rosie P.
Kingswinford , West Midlands
Until recently I was brand loyal to Clinique for all my skincare - until the mild clarifying lotion was discontinued and replaced with an option which was nowhere near as mild for my sensitive skin. I had a consultation at Clarins which saw this being recommended to me. I was given a couple of samples to try so I could return the unopened full size bottle if it irritated my skin. I was worried because it was fragranced and my skin never does well with fragranced products however it is amazing. It removes all make up and impurities and leaves my skin feelings fresh and hydrated. Absolutely love it.
Marjorie B.
St, QC
Omg ! First thing I have to say about this product is that is smells like heaven ! The peach scent is amazing ! I really love it. Then, I must say it is a gentle cleanser and that it works really well (I do not wear too much makeup most of the time) and this product is great for me. The price is a little expensive in my point of view, as it doesn't really do anything special. Good product, love the peachy smell and gentle for the skin. Would recommend but won't buy again as I prefer to use wipes and then another toning lotion along with my wipes.
Karly M.
Newton Mearns , Glasgow
This is one of my holy grail products. cleansing waters I am not a big fan of as I always felt they stripped my skin. This leaves my skin feeling refreshed, soft and moisturised. I use it in the mornings and also to help remove eye make up at the end of the day. It is really gentle and the scent is to die for. A little also goes a long way. I am now onto my 3rd bottle.
Catherine N.
Sherbrooke, QC
I love the fresh, feminine scent which is not too strong. I like the texture. It removes makeup well, but it's not meant to remove eye makeup. My bottle is transparent with writings on both sides which makes it difficult to read. But in general, I really like this product.