Clarins Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser With Peach Essential Water For Normal Or Dry Skin uploaded by Kerstin💚sparkles B.Clarins Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser With Peach Essential Water For Normal Or Dry Skin uploaded by CHLOÈ  .Clarins Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser With Peach Essential Water For Normal Or Dry Skin uploaded by Ahlam F.

BY CLARINS

In one simple step, this soothing cleanser creates the sensation of water-fresh cleansing — without the water. Moringa Seed extract gently rinses-away impurities and light make-up with a fresh, non-foaming action. The peach's softening and soothing properties let your skin stays smooth, supple and velvety-soft.

Jalisia W.
Brooklyn , NY
Amazing amazing! I used this up in the winter to take off my makeup after a late night. This wasn’t terrific at taking off mascara but it definitely took off face makeup ( foundation, concealer) very nicely and never made me breakout after. Even though this is for normal to dry I never minded using this just to give my skin a little extra moisture. I also loved the peach scent it wasn’t too strong and it never lingered after.
Dan E.
Bennettsville, SC
This is a variation of a micellar water. It cleanses without leaving a residue. What I like the most about this product is the fresh, sweet scent of peach. It smells freshly picked sweet and clean. I got it as a sample at Ulta some time back and used it all.
Alyza H.
Greer, SC
I love the scent of the peach cleansing water I can be so obsessed that I could never stop using it. It balances out my face and leaves it nice and cleaning feeling fresher than ever. Use caution when cleansing with this product as it will make you want to eat it.
Sarah T.
palm coast
Removes most of your makeup. Doesn’t work too well on stubborn waterproof mascara. Doesn’t dry out your skin. Scent isn’t overpowering.
Sidra I.
Bradford
My favourite one step cleanser for minimal make up days or those lazy nights. This smells good enough to drink (don’t do that) and is a fuss free product. Removes light make up, leaves skin feeling comfortable without drying or stripping it and does not leave any residue.
Grace C.
Nailsea , Nailsea
I love this cleanser! It's smells lush whilst it comforts and refreshes skin. Ideal for travel when you want to pack light however I don't find it suitable for eye makeup removal so you'd need something else for that. Great if you're on the go, removing light makeup or refreshing in the mornings.
Rosie P.
Kingswinford , Dudley
My go to cleanser. The scent is my favourite (peach but not overpowering at all). It removes all impurities and gets all my make up off without too much effort. It leaves my skin feeling clean and hydrated.
viorela n.
Atherstone, Warwickshire
I use this after I clean my skin from makeup with the melt cleansing gel from the same range. I love the smell 0f it and how it leaves my.skin clean and somehow hydrated. Love it and totally recommend it.
Erica C.
Lethbridge
I used this morning/night for years to cleanse my skin and live it. The one-step process is hassle-free and I love how clean my skin feels after without feeling dry. The peach scent is nice, too. I have started to wear a lot more makeup (including foundation) of late and have added a balm-to-oil cleanser to take off the makeup before using the Clarins One-Step. Still pleased with the results! Clarins Water Comfort One-Step Cleanser With Peach Essential Water For Normal Or Dry Skin
Karly M.
Newton Mearns , Glasgow
This is one of my holy grail products. cleansing waters I am not a big fan of as I always felt they stripped my skin. This leaves my skin feeling refreshed, soft and moisturised. I use it in the mornings and also to help remove eye make up at the end of the day. It is really gentle and the scent is to die for. A little also goes a long way. I am now onto my 3rd bottle.