Clarins Vital Light Serum uploaded by Leire A.

BY CLARINS

Restores deep luminosity with a targeted action on the dermis layer of the skin while correcting dark age spots. Diminishes complexion dullness. Evens skin tone. Reduces lines and wrinkles while firming the skin.

Helen A.
Glenview, IL
I noticed a difference in my skins texture and appearance within a week. Love this product! It has a lovely smell and makes your face feel softer instantly after use.
Helen A.
Glenview, IL
Clarins .. It's my favorite brand of SKINCARE it's amazing I used everything from this brand & my best serum it's Clarins Vital Light Serum 1.0 oz
& I love these products ..
1.. Clarins One Step Gentle Exfoliating Cleanser

2.. Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser Combination or Oily Skin
3.. Clarins Gentle Foaming Cleanser with Cottonseed (Normal/Combination Skin) Unisex
4.. Clarins UV PLUS Anti-Pollution Sunscreen Multi-Protection Tint SPF 50 1.7 oz
5.. NEW Clarins Double Serum The Next Generation
6.. Clarins Multi-Active Skin Renewal Serum
Ella H.
I'm always skeptical of products that claim to alter your complexion but this product has done wonders for my skin in terms of evening out my skin tone. Never did have a problem with sun spots or damage, but this serum is great to use just as a preventative measure during the summer to help avoid developing pigmentation and unevenness. Definitely recommend it.
Melanie C.
ATTN AMC FWD APS 5, apo
I used this with their other products for brightening. The product line over all significantly reduced my dark spots. This serum in particular tho, was not necessary. I decided that my face was too oily and quit using it, I didn't see any changes in the effectiveness with day/night cream with gentle cleanser and toner only.
Mayra C.
Clarins' groundbreaking serum targets dark spots, discolourations, dullness and shadows—without altering your natural skin tone. Immediately, skin is glowing and luminous. Day after day, skin's full radiance is recovered
Angela Awada A.
Dearborn, MI
This product is amazing, it did wonders for me. It's a expensive serum; however, it's amazing for Everyday use. This product is very gentle and leaves the skin soft and feeling great. It is pricey but it's worth the money.
Cynthia C.
Bakersfield
Clarins has amazing products. They are a bit pricey but I think they're so worth it. They are so gentle and I see the difference soon after using. I always purchase at Sephora. I would recommend this for sure.
Savannah D.
Fort Myers, FL
I love this serum! It's not greasy and after using it for a few weeks I've noticed a dramatic difference in my dark spots and overall skin tone. The price is fair for such high quality product, and the smell is amazing. Love Clarins products!
Letitia M.
Memphis, TN
This product is hands down the best facial product I've ever used. I have contact dermatitis that has left a blemish on my cheek. Clarins Vital Light Serum is the first product I've used to completely faded out the damage. My skin is smooth and healthy again. I love this stuff.
Elona A.
Clinton Twp, MI
I really love this serum . My mom uses this all the time and she loves it . I thought I would give it a try and I'm glad I did because now I'm addicted too . I love the way it makes my skin feel
Jennifer C.
Fontana, CA
Do you use it on a daily basis? And when do you start seeing results?
Sheina A.
Brooklyn, NY
OMG it sounds like this is what I been looking for all my life . What does it range from?
Alexa S.
mexico
Este producto lo puedes usar en toda ocacion ?
Chelsea S.
How long does it take to even skin tone and improve the look of sun spots?
Jennifer J.
Blytheville, AR
Que tal este serum bueno ?