BY CLARINS

A nighttime anti-aging moisturizer. Helps revitalize and brighten skin throughout the night. Formulated with Palmitoyl Glycine to promote optimal skin nutrition. Contains Cochlearia Officinal is and Waltheria to reinforce collagen network to reduce wrinkles. Unveils a firmer. fresher. sleeker and healthier complexion in a youthful glow. Ideal for all skin types.

Laura W.
This is an amazing products that makes my skin feel like new! I tried a sample of this from my friend and then had to go out and get it! The sticker price is worth it, especially when dealing with winter skin
Jonathan R.
Oakland, CA
I learned about this product through a manager of mine, she really appreciated my work and gave me this cologne as a gift during the holidays. It's actually a really great scent that isn't too powerful but masculine at the same time. I absolutely enjoyed this fragrance and received lots of compliments whenever I wore it.
Tina E.
I Love this fragrance. When my hubby wears it I cannot stop hugging him and smelling him. It is a very classy sexy smell.
katina h.
Omg I love, love, love this stuff. I gave dry skin so thus helps make my skin feel hydrated and super soft.
TaSheka S.
BLV has a great line for men and for ladies too... keep up the good work... and i will keep sniffing
Sharah  S.
Love this product!!! Add it to your collection. It smells great and helps soften the skin
Leon H.
Great Neck, NY
All bvlgari colognes are amazing. Still one is nice and soft. Recommended for anyone
Dee H.
Baltimore, MD
Yes smell. Worth the money. Smell last all day. Yes I recommend. Yes will buy again
Amber F.
Colonia, NJ
This makes my skin feel super soft. I love the feel of it. Great for sensitive skin
Keoammara C.
Providence, RI
Another one of his favorite scents and it's pretty simple and straight forward.
TaSheka S.
Whats your favorite BLV scent?
Hotrods N.