BY CLARINS

Vital light night revitalizing anti-ageing comfort cream was launched by the design house of Clarins. Intensive moisture treatment works through the night, when mature skin is most receptive to its benefits. Skin awakens vibrant, youthful-looking and refreshed.

Shiquandra A.
Fort Bragg , NC
I absolutely love this! I got it as a sample when purchasing another Clarins product and I can't wait to try more of their products! I am a first time user and I'm hooked completely on this line!
Dina s.
As a former Clarins employee for 2 years, I will say that I stopped using Clarins products once I ran out because they are pricey. I have been using drug store products for the last few years, and while my skin has been nice and clear, I am really noticing the first signs of aging. My skin is definitely dehydrated with lots of fine lines showing through now. I received this night cream from a friend who won a gift basket and didn't want the products. This night cream is absolutely wonderful!!!! A little goes a long way ( dime size amount ), and I have been using this in the morning as well, because I don't believe you need a day cream separate from a night cream. My skin is definitely glowing and my fine lines are less noticeable only with 4 days of using this. I use their application method and warm it up in my hands before applying, and press this into my skin while using a little extra for under my eyes. I don't like their packaging because I prefer pumps, however you can use a q-tip if you are concerned with hygienic purposes to scoop the product out. I also never liked the smell of Clarins products as my husband says I smell like his Grandmother and who the heck wants to smell like an old lady? But, their products work so well and always have and I will use this until I run out and then I will definitely buy this product for sure granted that my skin doesn't get any breakouts. I will update this after a month of using to see how things are still going
Anaisa R.
The product is of good quality and recommended for all those people who need that their tone of skin is uniform. It's an expensive cream but it's worth investing in it. Also is very effective and 90% recommended.
Eman R.
This sun block creme is just amazing and so refreshing under the sun light,but for my type of skin also dries really quick and doesn't last for long under makeup for people using makeup more often🌿
Sara B.
Vienna
Love it. It's amazing. Always use the samples from when I purchase other clarins products. Really satisfied with it.