Clarins Vital Light Day SPF 15 Illuminating Anti-Ageing Cream uploaded by GLORIA B.

BY CLARINS

A protective anti-aging day cream. Helps banish visible signs of aging while illuminating skin. Contains Cochlearia Officinalis and Waltheria to consolidate collagen network to lessen wrinkles. Blended with Palmitoyl Glycine to promote optimal skin nutrition. Protects skin against harmful sun rays with SPF 15. Unveils a sleeker. firmer and healthier complexion in a youthful glow.

Clarins Vital Light Day SPF 15 Illuminating Anti-Ageing Cream
  • "Clarins cream are great cream. Long lasting all over day, you can fill it, and also sée it. My skin become's so ferm and healthy,she looks younger. Clarine product are part of my best hydrating product😁 Try it, you will like it d'or shure" in 8 reviews
  • "Amazing product!!! I use in the morning before make up. A small amount does an incredible job on my sensitive skin!!!" in 6 reviews
Brooke W.
Columbus, OH
This!! I used to use this everyday and noticed a huge difference in my aging skin. I bought it from Nordstrom’s I believe. My friend gave me a sample and I love the products. I would recommend but I will say the price is a little high.
Johna H.
Hammondsport , NY
I tried this product and at first I thought it was doing a nice job with my fine lines and wrinkles. After a few days I noticed my face started to break out and feel more sensitive. So I needed to stop using the product. I feel if I didn’t already have sensitive skin this could have been a great product for me.
Kiley K.
Chicago
Gabriella P.
Pembroke Pnes, FL
My mom swears by this product and decided to try it myself. Let me tell you, I’m a huge fan! It’s super lightweight and hydrating! It leaves my skin feeling fresh and radiant
Tracie V.
Palos Heights, IL
I love Clarins skin products! This one is great because it's very hydrating, especially in the winter months. My fiance also is willing to use it because it isn't heavy and doesn't have a strong scent.
Mark K.
Spencerport, NY
Okay, this stuff is great. My skin feels so radiant and fresh after having used this mask. It is effective and also a little goes a long way. It’s feels fresh, gentle, but it gets the job done. Love that it’s a unisex product as well. I’d certainly recommend this mask.
Rosa C.
Esta crema está recomendada para iluminar la piel, y ofrecer los primeros cuidados antiaging a partir de los 35 aňos es buena tanto para hombres como mujeres. Contiene protector solar
Alina B.
Brooklyn, NY
I loved using this product. I like the way my skin feels after the application, there is no residue, the scent is very pleasant. It does a great job moisturizing my skin. It was a gift, and I wish I could afford to be bying this product regularly.
Bridget O.
Long beach, CA
I’m very impressed with this product! It’s down wonders for my skin in the last couple weeks using it . I would definitely recommend giving it a try ! I promise you won’t be disappointed. I will be adding this product to my list of favorites soon.
Angie M.
love the texture of this product for the summer months. I use a heavier night cream in the fall and winter, but this is a lighter cream and still keeps my skin moist which is important as I age gracefully!