Clarins Vital Light Day Illuminating Anti-Ageing Cream uploaded by Yasmeen V.Clarins Vital Light Day Illuminating Anti-Ageing Cream uploaded by Escential +.

BY CLARINS

Formulated with three exceptional pioneer plant extracts, Clarins Vital Light Day Illuminating Anti-Ageing Comfort Cream for All Skin Types helps firm skin and restore the luminosity and vitality that diminishes over time.

Clarins Vital Light Day Illuminating Anti-Ageing Comfort Cream for All Skin Types promotes beautifully radiant skin to make it appear as if it is lit up from within. Helping to firm and smoothen skin, this cream also targets lines and helps diminish the appearance of hyperpigmentation to even skin tone and ensure deep luminosity.

Usage:

Apply to face and neck using the palms of the hands, working gradually from the centre of the face outwards. Complete with light, pressing movements to encourage product absorption without pulling skin.

Clarins Vital Light Day Illuminating Anti-Ageing Cream
  • "Love Clarins!! Got this as a sample from Sephora and fell in love with it. So light, moisturizing and love the scent. The full size is a bit out of my budget, but I'd be willing to purchase it." in 8 reviews
  • "I love this stuff! I have really dry skin and this takes care of it. I use it every morning and it makes my skin look and feel healthy. " in 6 reviews
  • "Clarins light cream is great for those with sensitive skin..doesn't have all the perfumes and ingredients that clogs your pores or make you break out. it's a little pricey but worth the money" in 5 reviews
Ciara S.
Temecula, CA
This stuff is amazing. I had been searching for a while trying to find a moisturizer that was light, moisturizing, wouldn't cause breakouts, and was gentle... and I found it. This moisturizer has re-balanced my skin and made it look healthy and more youthful again. The other thing that's great is that it helped with the fine lines around my mouth as well, because they aren't as pronounced anymore. I purchase mine at Macy's and I would say that it is worth every penny.
Gabrielle K.
Long Is City, NY
This was a great basic cream for everyday during the warmer months when my skin is more normal. I purchased it at my local Nordstrom counter where they're always super helpful (and even give complimentary facials!). Clarins is really good for my sensitive skin, so I generally tend to like most things from the brand. While this isn't my go-to, I'd recommend it for those with normal skin looking for something refreshing to apply daily.
Katya B.
In order to avoid making my skin even more dry, I am trying to wash my face less often. I skip a cleanser in the morning and just spritz my face with water, followed by Vichy Thermal Water. After that, I apply two of my favorite skincare products at the time: Clarins Double Serum followed by Clarins Vital Light Day Cream. The latest is a bit thick so I wait a few minutes and then remove the excess of the product with a tissue.
Schuyler M.
Discovery Bay, CA
I tried this cream and found similar benefits as other sensitive skin types. It did effectively moisturize while remaining non-comedogetic, (doesn't clog the pores,) but I prefer to use it as a 'carry on' size general moisturizer, as opposed to my preferred daily skin regimen.
I think it best to use this as a unisex general moisture cream for hands and neck. I tend to use other brands on my face.
Angela T.
I like this variety for All Skin Types. Personally, my skin changes depending on the outside climate. It gets to hectic trying to choose between a dry skin/oily skin variety. This works great for me. Its lightweight, not greasy. I barely notice I'm wearing it. Quality, worth the price. I will purchase again
Claudia M.
I really do like this light moisturizer as it sinks in right into my skin. I have combination skin and I feel it hydrates my dry areas and doesn't make my t zone oily at oil.
I love to mix in the Radiance glow booster as it gives me a beautiful, very natural sun kissed look.
Justine A.
1950 reviews
I love this. It is a great all around day cream. It doesn't irritate my skin at all. And it is really hydrating. I bought mine at the Clarins counter at Macys. I definitely recommend this day cream to anyone looking for a great quality day cream. Worth the money in my opinion.
Jaime C.
Salem, OR
My skin is so picky, and incredibly sensitive. it's so hard for me too find a moisturizer that not only works, but doesn't cause irritation or breakouts. obviously top of that, my permanent lobster face (thanks, rosacea) seems to be getting better with use, as well!
Kari B.
Noblesville, IN
I have acne prone combination skin (oily with some dryness), I was able to wear this without experiencing any acne outbreaks but it did make my make up appear oily. It's not the best, but not the worst product I've ever tried. I can't say i would strongly recommend it for people who struggle with oily skin.
Taylor W.
Columbus, OH
This product is heavenly. It makes my skin feel amazing and the packaging is so sleek and elegant. I've always loved Clarins. This product gives my skin luminosity and brightness that I have yet to see from other moisturizers. I'd highly recommended this!